Got a surgery Date

Vanvooh
on 11/20/19 8:18 am

I went to my final class yesterday and now I am excited. I know it will be hard at first, but now I am starting to focus on all the reasons to do it, and all the great things that will come along with massive weight loss!

thestarsarespellbound
on 11/26/19 9:56 am

Awesome! And yes that is a great thing to do :) Focus on all the reasons and positives :)

zeek70
on 11/19/19 4:13 pm

I don't think ever fully decided to have or not have the surgery. I just kept moving forward. The surgery was relatively easy; the follow-up eating, at least initially, is more difficult.

Vanvooh
on 11/20/19 8:16 am

Thank you Zeek70.. Its exactly how it is happening for me. Im starting to get more excited and comfortable about the hold thing

Komatos
on 12/3/19 12:45 am
VSG on 10/28/19

Its almost Time for ya! Excited for the new journey into your new life! The start will be rough and there will be ups and downs but you will make it! GL and once the shaky start is over enjoy your new life! Im working on the same thing and excited to work thru it as well!

Kmwest65
on 12/7/19 9:22 am
VSG on 02/20/19

I just got a surgery date of December 30th and I am going through highs and lows. Mostly I am realizing that I need to say goodbye to certain foods and it is really, really hard. Food has been with me through every rough spot in my life.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 176 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 451 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 474 views