HCG diet after RouxNY???

Dot T.
on 8/9/11 12:10 pm - Bartlesville, OK
What are you eating on your Hcg diet?  are you doing the hcg injections or sublingual drops?
jendayii
on 8/14/11 3:38 pm
 What brand of HCG drops do you take? I am in NY and I am very interested in doing the HCG regime where can I get more info on it? Thanks...

gpsings
on 9/15/11 12:53 pm - GA
I used gfchealth. com the first round, and Intermountain . com the second. I lost quickly and was able to keep it off with a low carb kind of diet. I still eat apples, berries and low-glycemic fruits and veggies.
gpsings
on 9/15/11 12:56 pm - GA
As far as what I'm eating, I stick to protocol. You can download Simeons manuscript here for free...
I will say, it was harder being as how I like to run. If you can give up your exercise for a few weeks it goes easier. I found I had to add a meal to the daily calories.
jewelcrown
on 1/11/12 3:29 pm
I'm starting day 1 on the hcg diet to today.  I bought the product from TrimNutrition.com.  They have a pharmacy in Florida and it's tied to a licensed doctor.  It cost a little more, but my comfort level for product purchased on line and out of the country was not there.  I bought the shots.  I think it will be my second chance at the honeymoon phase of RNY where I could only get in 500 calories a day.  I had RNY in 2004 and lost 110 and managed to gain back 50.  The weight gain was 100 percent not following the rules.  I went back to sugar (even though it makes me tired), I went back to processed and fast foods.  My hope is to only do one round of hcg to jumpstart me back to using my pouch correctly.  A year ago I had my inners xrayed to find that my pouch is still small.  The maintenance after hcg is no sugar, white starches, processed or fast foods, sounds familiar doesn it.  Wish me luck!

Jewel

lionettes
on 2/5/12 5:33 am
hi i did hcg shots and lost 20 pounds on the first round i am now 152 my lowest weight with rny was 145 so im debating on doing another round. but just wanted to let you know that it works if you follow the protocol
jewelcrown
on 2/5/12 6:32 am
I'm down 17 pounds... I've got 3 more days of shots...two more days on the low calorie diet and then three weeks on the protein train. I plan to do a second round after Easter.  I'm thoroughly impressed with HCG.  It's really not that hard.  There's no hunger pangs or anything.

I'm sold it on it ... and plan to keep going until get to goal.  Thanks for sharig your success.  I'm hyped on it! 

Jewel

jen313
on 3/10/12 12:37 am
HCG does work....I am a local distributor in my area for HCG as well as I was on the diet myself, well actually am on the diet still just started again last week....I also had WLS in 2005 and then after 2008 I had my daughter and gained about 80lbs...I was researching the DS surgery and also having other plastic surgeries in the attemps to lose the access weight....I heard about the HCG from a family member and thought what the heck maybe I would try it also. Welllllll I did the diet and it was totally awesome i lost 42lbs in about 2 months...Not only did I lose the weight but my body has completely changed...I still have about 20lbs to lose in order to see my lowest weight as an aduly, YET I am wearing the same size jeans that I wore when I was 20lbs lighter...This diet eats the "stored fat:" and has completely changed my body for the better...I convinvced my mom, aunt,cousin,best friend, co worker.....pretty much everyone and anyone that I could to do this diet with me and we all had mucho success. Please check out the website www.luvlosingweight.com these are my family member and myself during the journey.... I wish I would have known about this HCG diet prior to my WLS in 2005 but since i didnt I can only be thankful for learning about it now.
ToniD
on 3/14/12 11:22 am
Hi,  I had WLS in 2006 and never got to my goal weight.  I lost about 120 but have gained almost 60 back even with the moderate food portions.  I started the HCG diet about 5 days ago and have lost 9.5 lbs so far.  I really like it, rarely hungry.  The only question I have is about Steatorrhea.  Do you know if that's normal while on HCG or if its a combination of the WLS, HCG and Gallbladder surgery?

toniD
jen313
on 3/16/12 1:42 pm
I dont know much about Steatorrah but did look it up online to get  the definition which was : Steatorrhea is not a really a condition but a symptom in which fecal matter is frothy, foul-smelling and floats because of a high fat content. It is common in malabsorption syndromes

I also had my gallbladder out, had WSL in 2005 and am currently taking HCG without any issues....I wouldnt relate the two but I am not a medical professional..Anyone else who would like to give HCG a try , please visit our website at www.luvlosingweight.com thanks again
Most Active
Recent Topics