Question?

LaKeAffy
on 7/27/05 8:14 am - Moore, OK
Tell me about it!!! My first surgery (VBG) is not even performed much anymore because of the high failure rates. The band part of my surgery is too big or popped off and my staple line has disrupted. I only lost 56lbs in the first 9 months and that was because I was starving myself! After that I started gaining again. So now I am getting a revision to a surgery that actually works! That's my story! ~LaKeitha
~*Ellen H.
on 7/27/05 9:21 am - Western, MA
Post up 2 months! I have lost a total of 40 pounds. Ellen
T: W.
on 7/27/05 11:33 am - SOUTHERN DALLAS, TX
PRE-OP..FIRST APPT TMMRW..CONSULT=...EXCITED!!!
Ashleigh C.
on 7/27/05 12:56 pm - Home Sweet Home, TN
I'm post-op (5-9-05), and have lost 46.5 lbs since surgery and 59.5 lbs since March. I'm thrilled with my decision and would do it again in a heartbeat! Take care, Ashleigh PS> Hello again, neighbor!
sara G.
on 7/27/05 8:18 pm - woodland, CA
pre -op and no , hi nice to meet you all! xo sara
Karyn6899
on 7/28/05 1:19 am - Chicago, IL
Hello everyone! I am pre-op... I am scheduled for 8/8/05... I am VERY excited.... also nervous too! Thanks so much for all the support I have gotten from here... Oh I am also looking for an Angel... if I can find someone from the 20's group that would be great... I feel like I can relate to someone my own age better.... Thanks! Bridget
emily2528
on 7/28/05 3:13 am - york, PA
Hi! I am Emily, from York, PA. I'm 5'7" and 273lbs (icky) and 21 years old ;) I am a pre-op! I see the surgeon on Aug. 25th and already met with the nutritionist on the 25th of this month. I have to go through the 6-month diet process! I am very excited and scared about this whole process, but I know that it will help me in the long run! The whole being overweight thing ha**** me hard... I use to be an allstar cheerleader and cheer for the all girl squad at Penn State, and now.... I can hardly fit on the rollercoaster at Hershey Park. I have always been overweight, but able to prove myself in the sport. I have tried every diet imaginable.... so I know this life changing experience will help me soo much. I hope to chat with you guys on here more You can add me on myspace too! (i am addicted) hahaha Http:/www.myspace.com/vwvixn98 -emily
RHONDA FROM KY
on 7/28/05 6:51 am - ALEXANDRIA, KY
.... I'M A POST-OP... you can run... but you can never hide
Most Active
Recent Topics
I regret getting so big
mirandamacie · 0 replies · 459 views
Any "surgery twins" ??
Vampy · 11 replies · 2197 views
Loose skin at 21
nataliaxrivera · 2 replies · 4103 views
Feeling lost