Great Shopping day

Price S.
on 3/31/11 9:33 pm - Mills River, NC
Thanks.

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

helane
on 3/31/11 9:42 pm - canton, MA
You had your sugery 2 months before me..and you are 1 full size smaller than me.. I have HOPE!!!

My boobs have gone down.....

Do you have a Filene's Basement near you??
Helane            
Price S.
on 3/31/11 9:49 pm - Mills River, NC
No, I'm in Western NC in the mountains and we don't have much.  Even our outlet malls are kind of a joke.  But the Dillards outlet really is all the clothes they didn't sell during the season and it always has good deals, this time had great deals.

The sizes change faster as you get smaller, even though you lose less weight as you get further out.  I don't understand it but that is what is happening for me, anyway.

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

helane
on 3/31/11 9:53 pm - canton, MA

That's the same way here but being in MA has it's benefits!

I usually drive down to Florida during the summer and always stop at a huge outlet mall enroute..JR's..I think, it's off the highway..

With the sizes, I hope so..but even when I was small..my smallest was an 8P and I weighed about 125..I would LOVE to get down there but shrugs..we'll see.. I'll be extatic to get to 140..right now I'm still about 168 so I still have a way to go.  I'm hoping maybe I'll be close to 150 in two months.. I'm not losing quickly ..about 2 pounds a month...but at least it's going down..

Helane            
Price S.
on 3/31/11 10:00 pm - Mills River, NC
I certainly have had slow months and fast months, well, faster months.  But it isn't a race, its a journey and you will get there.  125 is the top of normal BMI for me so we will see if I can get there.

helane
on 3/31/11 10:07 pm - canton, MA
I know..it took us a long time to get where we were!!

Am I reading your "goals' right though..I thought you are goal.. (140) If you are trying to get down to 125 then you and I have the same goals..

Dr. Hess told me that 140 would be reasonable for me to reach and I do remember being that weight..it felt great and I thought maybe I wouldn't have too much of the extra skin if I excercised well..but I have some already and I'm nowhere near goal.. I still would like to get down there though..
Helane            
Price S.
on 3/31/11 11:18 pm - Mills River, NC
I originally set 140 because I had been at 135 a good while (long long ago) and thought that would be ok.  Plus I thought I had at least 5 lbs of extra skin.  I had no idea I would get down past that but was actually 139 this morning.  So I'm just keeping on keeping on. 

kimberly_gr
on 3/31/11 9:50 pm
I love hearing about all these bargains because I get a thrill from great shopping scores.  It's a lot of fun for me--glad you scored.
Kim
5'0"
"In two decades I've lost a total of 789 pounds. I should be hanging from a charm bracelet."  Erma Bombeck

Price S.
on 3/31/11 10:01 pm - Mills River, NC
Thanks.  It was fun for me too.

Lee ~
on 3/31/11 11:43 pm - CA
139 and petite smalls.  It doesn't get much better than that!!!  :)

Congrats on all your great finds.   I am thinking about hitting some outlets this afternoon or tomorrow.  We have a Nordstrom's rack in a center that also has Eileen Fisher who is my favorite designer.  Love love love her stuff.  I'm going to need a few things for spring.  I've been given (thank you LoverofCats) some 8 petites but those are still really small on me.  I'm good in 10's right now.

I need to go get measured for bras.  I started in 42 DD and now I'm in 36DD but the underwires are digging into me, even on the tightest hooks so I think I may need to go down a band size.  The cups aren't what they were, even a month ago.  Bye bye girls.  :)

HW: 249   SW: 229 GW: 149 Age: 63 - Body by Sauceda - 12/2011

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 308 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 431 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 497 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 515 views