it's all your fault

Price S.
on 4/14/11 10:38 am - Mills River, NC
6" even

Yes, I'm hoping to get to 120-125 to a normal BMI

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

loverofcats
on 4/14/11 12:57 pm
Hi Price, My wrist is an even 6 inches. If that is considered big boned, then I guess, I am big boned too. Actually, I think, it may be medium. I remember Shannon having to special order a bracelet, because her wrist was so small. I believe, she said her wrist was about 5.5 inches.

You will reach your goal, because you are practicing the skills necessary to get there. :)
     "          
 LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat

Ladytazz
on 4/13/11 2:11 pm
The sad thing is they will probably be hanging on you by this summer. As tempting as it is to buy new clothes for me I always shopped at thrift stores until I get to a stable weight. Of course right now I am so broke that all I can do is window shop. I do have some teen daughters that I can borrow from.

WLS 10/28/2002 Revision 7/23/2010

High Weight  (2002) 240 Revision Weight (2010) 220 Current Weight 115.

Price S.
on 4/13/11 8:22 pm - Mills River, NC
I'm hoping the tops will all stay ok for a while, like through the summer.  And I can't remember being below a 10, ever.  Maybe cause I still have some to lose. 
At least these all ended up being about the same as Thrift store stuff so I didn't spend too much and I can use it at the barn if nothing else.

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Mama477
on 4/13/11 4:34 pm
Love a shopping trip!  Let's discuss the fun stuff first... I don't know Hamricks... sounds like a good place to get to know.  We are in NC in June (at the ocean) and will have to look for them!  WOW what prices...
Ugh to your funding cuts. (I am going to refrain from a rant right now...too tired  )  I read in another one of your posts that you were getting ready for Special Olympics.  My sister's neighbor used to be a national guard medic and we would volunteer each year for the statewide summer games.  Those were the best weekends ever!  I especially loved opening ceremonies and cried every year.  I've never witnessed such pride.  I admire you -- doing something you love for living and helping so many at the same time!

Hope your tomorrow is better!
Meg
  HW 236 / SW 224 / CW 164/ GW 135

Price S.
on 4/13/11 8:26 pm - Mills River, NC
Most of the stuff was on 80% off clearance with a few, BOGO 50%.  But their everyday prices are pretty good and they seem to always have some kind of sale going.

SO should be fun today.  The weather is good, although starting out cold.  My DH does more than I do with it.  My clients compete today and some of them do bowling but my DH is the coach for golf and bowling and my DS participates all the way to the national level.

Roz !!!!
on 4/14/11 12:18 am - Butler, PA
WOW Price you are a tiny little thing like me.  With 13 pounds to go you will be getting closer to those 4's and 2's.

I have to do some shopping this weekend becaue we leave for FL at the end of the month.  The shorts I bought last year from NY and Company still fit but they have shrunk enough they feel uncomfortable.  I'm going for comfort this year...LOL

Our budgets didn't get cut but we got a pay freeze....bummer.

Roz

God is walking with me every step of the way. Because of HIM this is possible!!

RNY 10/15/2008 9+ Years!!!
Height: 4' 11" HW: 203 SW: 197 CW: 119
on Maintenance

Lee ~
on 4/14/11 3:05 pm - CA
Golly, I wish someone would go shopping for me!  I went shopping Sunday and wanted to run out of there.  I kept telling myself that the more I bought, the longer I could put off another shopping trip.

I ended up at Macy's getting 4 or 5 linen tops etc and two pairs of slacks, one tan linen and one black dress slacks.  They had a good sale with most things 40% off so I forced myself to stay. Eight pieces were still way over $200 but I can't keep going to work in cords all summer.

Then Nordstroms to get bra fitted.  I never heard of 34 F and G until that day when that's what she put me in.  Who the heck wants to spend $98 on a bra?  The other one that fit well was $88.  I told her I'd be back.

The thing that I bought and like is a Shapeez tank top thing.  With a bra on, it holds both the girls and their evil twins in quite nicely and smooths out my back.

So, I'm not crazying for shopping.  I'd rather be walk, hiking or taking pilates or yoga way more than shopping.  Maybe when i get closer to goal and smaller I'll like it better.

I have a 6" wrist too, maybe a little smaller than that but I couldn't hold the tape steady just now.  Does that make me a little person in disguise?

HW: 249   SW: 229 GW: 149 Age: 63 - Body by Sauceda - 12/2011

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 308 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 431 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 497 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 515 views