Progress Pictures

cheermonkeysmom
on 8/11/11 4:12 am - Smithsburg, MD
The moms can't believe the change. We have a few that went to another gym that I was close to and they have not seen me since the end of May, about 20 lbs or more ago. So I'm anxiuos to see them again and see what they say. It can get embarassing and I am getting tired of answering the question "How much have you lost?" Some days if I'm not in the best mood, I feel like saying "Does it matter, don't I look better or Why does that matter?" I know I should be excited, but some days I just have a bad day and it doesn't matter. I'm getting to the point now too that people at work are telling me I am getting too thin and I need to stop losing weight. How do you stop??? My surgeon told me my body will stop when it is ready so I'm going with that. If I get lower than my personal goal, oh well, as long as I still look and feel healthy. I can't imagine that I will drop much more below 125, but who knows, before kids I wasn't that big. I need to email you our comp schedule to see if there are any that you will be at so we can meet in person.
 Highest Weight - 220/ Date of Surgery - 194/ Goal Weight - 125 CW 122  2nd Goal - 115

Roz !!!!
on 8/11/11 5:01 am - Butler, PA
Take it from someone who has been there and regrets it...don't try to stop...let your body do it naturally!!!  You might look pale and a little peaked when you get to your lowest but that will get better.  Once your honeymoon period is over (mine was around 2 years but yours could be sooner or later) you will start absorbing more and you will gain a few pounds (5-10).  You want that bounce back on your lowest weight not on the weight you have already regained because you chose to increase your calories.

How tall are you?  I'm around 4'11and I've settled about 115.  My lowest was 106 but I freaked and started adding calories.  I'm so jealous of those 100 pound gold apples!!   I only need to lose 3 more pounds!

Our gym's not doing alot of away comps this year.  Travel is just too expensive.  Other than Pittsburgh, we are going to Columbus, Indy, and Orlando.

Roz

God is walking with me every step of the way. Because of HIM this is possible!!

RNY 10/15/2008 9+ Years!!!
Height: 4' 11" HW: 203 SW: 197 CW: 119
on Maintenance

cheermonkeysmom
on 8/11/11 1:31 pm - Smithsburg, MD
I am 5'2" so I was thinking 125 was a good goal for me so that when I have my biunce back, I wind up around 130-135. I am about 133 right now and I am comfortable with the way that I look and size I am. But again, I'm going to keep losing regardless of what everyone thinks. I know I need to take advantage of the next year or so that I might have before the honeymoon period is over. I trust my surgeon and she said that my body will eventullay stop. I just can't imagine myself much smaller than I am right now because it has been so long since I was this size. I did have to add some calories recently to kick start my weight loss again. I was taking in about 600-700 calories and then hit a stall for several weeks. So I bumped up about 200 calories and day and the weight loss started again.

We are also going to Orlando, UCA Nationals in March. If that is the one you are talking about, we definitely need to try to meet, if only to introduce ourselves. It is going to be a busy weekend with the competition and trying to do Disney. We have 3 travel ones back to back which is going to kill me financially. But I would do anything for her.
 Highest Weight - 220/ Date of Surgery - 194/ Goal Weight - 125 CW 122  2nd Goal - 115

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 303 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 428 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 488 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 508 views