Agony and Ecstacy of Bra Shopping

kimberly_gr
on 2/6/12 8:54 am
Yep, that was exactly the agony I was talking about. My lighting at home is definitely more flattering.  I saw every little flaw.
Kim
5'0"
"In two decades I've lost a total of 789 pounds. I should be hanging from a charm bracelet."  Erma Bombeck

MacMadame
on 2/5/12 12:38 pm - Northern, CA
That's weird that your Macys doesn't have anything smaller than a 34 because I'm a 32D and Macys and Nordstroms are the only places I can buy bras!

Where's your Macy's?

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

kimberly_gr
on 2/6/12 8:57 am
I was thinking that they had to have smaller than 34's for young teens at least.  Maybe I heard her wrong, but I didn't see anything smaller than a 34.  Maybe there's a separate section?

I know not all Macy's are equal.  I live in Ohio and have 3 that I'll shop at, all about equal distance.  They're very different from each other in size and selection.  Then when I go to Pittsburgh, the one I hit with my friend there is the best for selection.
Kim
5'0"
"In two decades I've lost a total of 789 pounds. I should be hanging from a charm bracelet."  Erma Bombeck

MacMadame
on 2/6/12 11:17 am - Northern, CA
They are definitely different. The one in my town has hardly anything below size 4 while the one in the next town over has a lot more. I guess smaller people live there.

Macys has a separate Full Figure section in the bra section so if you are a C cup or greater, check that out.

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 303 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 428 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 490 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 509 views