The Coasties

Recent Posts

Tammygm
on 11/15/09 5:55 am - MS
Topic: surgery date set for Dec 30th! Cant wait!!
I have a surgery date set for Dec 30th!! Cant wait!!
lovebyts
on 9/17/09 2:52 am
Topic: RE: Surgery on Monday!
Hello and  WELCOME  How are you doing?? Hope everything is going good for you... I dont check here much no one seems to post so I got out of the habbit of even looking here... We had our Surgery in Mobile as well Dr Lane.. If I can help or you just need to ask questions.. Email me at [email protected]
Anna
Melora
on 8/15/09 4:23 am - Perkinston, MS
Topic: Surgery on Monday!

Hi,

I am new to OH and just joined this group.  I live in Perkinston.  I am having a RNYon Monday, Aug. 17th, and excited and so ready for this life change.  I do have the normal pre-op jitters, but I think that will pass.  I would like to get to know some local support resources.  Are there any real-time support groups on the coast?  My surgery will be in Mobile, and they do offer a monthly support group at their hospital, but I don't want to have to drive all the way over there each month if I can avoid it. 

Thanks,

Melora

"Nothing is worth more than this day." - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

lovebyts
on 5/25/09 3:34 am
Topic: RE: Nervous!!
Hello... I just read your post and congrats   My surg was Feb 10 2009 and I am so happy I did it  I had the RYN  and so far lost 79 lbs   I do have a Girlfriend who had the sleeve and is doing great  she had hers about 6 weeks a go and lost about 47 lbs    If I can help please let me know  Hardle any one post here but I will try to check it often for ya.. Good Luck
Anna
jdwmule
on 5/8/09 11:21 pm
Topic: Nervous!!

Well I am new to this so here goes. I am going to have the sleeve 6/23 and starting to get a little nervous. Has anyone in this group either had it or is lined up to have? Looking for a little 1st hand knowledge. I know the doctor who is doing the surgery is one of the leading because he did my moms. I just wondering from a guys aspect what to ecpect. Thanks, Mule.