Dr. Georgen is co-founder and co-director of Midwest Bariatric Solutions with over 15 years of surgical experience. In addition to his expertise in bariatric surgery, Dr. Georgen serves as the head trauma surgeon at Theda Clark Regional Medical Center. He and Dr. Wasco are co-directors of Midwest Bariatric Solutions. Dr. Georgen also serves as the head trauma surgeon at Theda Clark Medical Center.
"There's no happier day of the week than when we have bariatric office meetings on Fridays. We're seeing people back in post-operative follow-up as they get further out from their surgery date and they've lost the weight and their lives have changed."
• Board Certified General Surgery
• Residency: Loyola University
• Medical School: Loyola University
• Undergraduate: Villanova University
• American Medical Association
• Wisconsin State Medical Society
• Winnebago County Medical Society
• Wisconsin Surgical
• American Society for Bariatric Surgery (ASBS)
• State of Wisconsin Trauma Advisory Committee (STAC)
• Fox Valley Regional Trauma Advisory Counsel
• Gold Cross Ambulance Board
• Community Blood Bank Board
• Midwest Bariatric Solutions Co-Director and Founder