7-9-07, My date

sh316
on 7/5/07 8:45 pm - Gainesville, GA
Thanks, You too. Next week we will be on the loser's bench. Woo-Hoo! I be praying for you. Take care, Sandra
FlaDandi
on 6/24/07 1:30 pm - Sarasota, FL
Hi Sandra, I am a July 9 too! How are you coping with nerves? I didn't get the so called dreaded liquid diet... so wondering if everyone else did??? I am still trying to watch carbs (she says with a mouth full of mashed potatots... yikes) But I am excited/nervous/worried/thrilled/so many feelings! I have the privilage of wathcing my hubby who just had it... 30+ pounds in 20 days! WOW. Definiately a motivating factor and with no problems (I mean NONE) I couldn't be more thrilled!!! Lets all keep in touch please!!!
sh316
on 7/5/07 8:43 pm - Gainesville, GA
Hi, Michelle, I' was on vacation when you posted. Nerves are not bothering me. I've wanted this surgery for 5 yrs., supported my sister when she had it done, I've also read everything I could at my local libary and researched alot. I probably won't get scared until the ride dw Monday to the hospital. I'm sooo ready for this surgery. It will be okay. You'll be in my prayers. Sandra
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 630 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1390 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 943 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 810 views