where R you?

Christina S.
on 8/9/05 8:07 am - My Home In, NJ
surgery day = 386 lb's today = 231 lb's total lost = 155 lb's
janee C.
on 8/11/05 1:45 am - swartz creek, MI
I am doing great! Going for my TT consult 9/12! B4 surgery=295 Now= 172 Total loss= 123 !!!! 12# to go!! Janee!
SHIRLM
on 8/10/05 5:00 am - PORTERSVILLE, PA
B4 surgery 235 Today 145 Loss 90 Goal Weight 125 20 lbs to go I still have'nt hit that century mark but I have lost 2 more sizes in the las two months but no weight. I need to kick it into gear and get back into excersing and drinking and eating more to lose that last 20 lbs. Wish me luck. Shirl
minime
on 8/10/05 9:59 am - Littleton, NC
B4-335 Now-215 Goal-170 Toal lost-120 These last 45lbs seem to be so far away.
jrbartlett
on 8/17/05 6:25 am - Arlington, TN
well I have not been to the boards much in the past several months but figured since I was here and the post was this title, I'd update. post surgery 378 current weight 260 weight lost 118 30 more pounds to go for my personal goal but very satisfied with where I am now. still feel fat and obviously still have a very round middle full of what used to be my chest I believe. I do not exercise like Iknow I should never did like exercise even as a kid. and I do eat more now that I imagine I should be. no foods bother me very much other than chicken. mainly I eat boiled shrimp and cacktail sauce when I can. I can now eat a full single sandwich and I will admit to trying refined sugar, no problems unfortunately. still addicted to cereal though I am down to twice a day on it and not 4 times. I no longer do the 6 meals a day but do snack a lot on fruit, lots of fruit. I loke most of you ping pong on the one pound down and one pound up mode as well. If I can continue to lose even 2 pounds a month from this point on to my goal I will be very happy. would love to have the excess skin removed which should be around 12 pounds but doc says to wait till 18 months out. so no hurry I dont suppose. looks like everyone is doing very well and I commend you all. keep up the good work. Joe
talkingkatz
on 8/22/05 6:42 am - Maple Valley, WA
B4 surgery: 370 surgery date: 360 today: 245 Total: 125 lbs Weighed in today and expected to be up rather than down - so am very happy about that. Am very concerned about whether or not I'll get to goal at this rate, though. Stalls for weeks and then drops some. Can't complain though.
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years post op & 80 lbs gained
jdelany · 1 replies · 1101 views
Cravings
J P. · 1 replies · 693 views
checking in
tinktee · 1 replies · 813 views
Checking in, it's been awhile
heather0824 · 0 replies · 580 views