Dec. 3rd- Here I go...

jamiekay
on 12/2/07 11:51 am - Napoleon, OH
Hello, Good Luck to you! Saturday I went to Walmart to find something sugar free, that was red or purple to drink! It was hard! I found the special K protein water I never knew about those apparently they are quite popular! My husband has been doing the grocery shopping so I will blame it on that LOL! I got the pink lemonade which is drinkable and it has fiber and protein so thats good I guess. I also found its like the crystal light but its apple I never seen that one before iether. Its a bit strong but drinkable. I found I like the chicken bouillian better than broth. My husband works at conagra and they had cases for $3.50 of the broth so now I have 2 cases and don't like it! LOL! I guess we will be doing crock pot cooking when I can eat againHA! I made it threw and I am sure you have to! I am scared to death! I am sure everything will be fine I hate surgerys. i am afraid of not waking up but I am sure it will be fine! I am sure you will to! I just want it to be over! I can't believe in 14 hours I will be starting my surgery! Best wishes to yoU! Jamie
marcheselori
on 11/30/07 2:53 am - Olmsted Falls, OH
I'm Dec 3 as well!! I can't quit grinning from ear to ear. LOL My original date was 12/17 Good luck to all of on Monday. I'm packing my bags.....
blueyz083
on 12/2/07 8:43 am - Arlington, TX
Good luck to all of you tomorrow!!! Jamie, have you been to the VSG board??? I am having VSG on the 13. Would love to hear back from you once you are home again. Kristie
seasheleyes
on 12/5/07 4:19 pm - Manteca, CA
OK- I am finally starting to feel a bit human. That was actually harder than I thought it would be. I hope you women weren't feeling as bad as I was- the gas, the nausea.... ick. I'm still struggling to get my fluids in and vitamins seem impossible right now. Let me know how you are feeling... Julia
Most Active
Recent Topics
6 years
Twinmama06 · 0 replies · 619 views
5 years
wendy T. · 0 replies · 645 views
4 Years!!!
Cindy C. · 0 replies · 860 views
3 Years !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Twinmama06 · 3 replies · 904 views
I am Back
megan W. · 0 replies · 763 views