The OFFICIAL word for the status of Dr.Meneghetti's surgeries

lmsmith
on 10/11/06 2:23 am - Burnaby, Canada
Great post Sarah!! I wish i could find a good support group here in the lower mainland. I am hear if any of you have any questions or just need a shoulder to scream on. I didn't have the long wait that you guys did because I self paid in Mexico, but I know what it feels like to have to wait for your surgeon to get approvals, etc. I waited for Dr Woodhead for about 9 months then gave up and got the money to go out of country. For me, I am not a patient person, I counldn't stand the waiting. i am glad for me that I did what I did, it was the best decision for me. I am now down 140 lbs, currenly weigh 134 and doing great!! I can eat anything except for sugar which makes me dump like crazy!! Not a good feeling. A good support system is the key to long term success, so by being on these boards, posting and supporting others, you are setting up your support network for after your surgery. Leanne LAP RNY - Dec 16/05 Dr Joya - PV Mexico 274/134/145
zarah
on 10/12/06 12:10 am - Kelowna, Canada
Hi Leanne, Hope you didn't think I was slighting you. You have been the only post-op that has stayed on the board and shown support. That was where the thank you came in. Thanks for posting the numbers. Your picture is beautiful. Congrats on the fabu loss. One whole person gone! I think there is a support group in Vancouver, and one in Langely. If you go to Dr. Amson's web under Message Board and then to events they usually post 2 weeks before hand to let you know an upcoming meeting. Sarah
lmsmith
on 10/12/06 2:24 am - Burnaby, Canada
No, I took it as a positive. No worries!! I am excited to be able to help and support others like I have been supported, so no worries. That's what these boards are all about!! THanks for the info on the meetings, I will have to look into them. Leanne
zarah
on 10/7/06 4:26 pm - Kelowna, Canada
Hi Bobby, I wasn't aware that you had some health concerns after your scope. I would have been terribly concerned also. I am incredibly relieved that you are alright and going to be able to continue your journey knowing that it is no longer a threat to your health. Good luck Bobby. Sarah
Most Active