Good Tuesday Morning Gang!

Living Life
on 2/18/08 11:14 pm - Riverside, CA

Good Morning Calif....

Today is an off day, so I was going to sleep in but the kids didn't like that way. So I am up and thinking about moving. Today is a packed full of stuff to do. First head out to Kevins office to finish up the cruise stuff online that we need to do. Then get my hair done, then go visit my friend, if he is feeling up to a visitor. Then if I still have the time, I would like to hit the gym.

Thats my day in nut shell.

Luana

Jean L.
on 2/18/08 11:30 pm - Seal Beach, CA
RNY on 08/20/07 with
Good Morning Janine and all my Cali friends Happy Tuesday and I hope everyone that has to go back to work has a good day.  Not alot planned for me today - just some grocery shopping and of course my trip to ATarget to buy a couple of DVD's that are coming out today - American Gangster and Michael Clayton and Rendition.  Yes, I am a DVD junkie that buys the new releases. Yesterday was a great day - went to the mall with my sister and walked for a long time.  what a concept it is - me walking the mall.  6 months ago I could never have done it.  I would have had to sit and rest every 5 minutes.  Now I am rarin to go.  Even my sister says "what a concept, you are ready to keep going and I am ready to quit".  We make a stop at the MAC counter at Nordstroms.  (Don't ask, yes, I overdid it but I am SO addicted to that makeup)  then hit the purse sale at Macy's.  I have major issues with make up and purses......oh well. So thats it for me.  Almost to the century club and I am getting so excited just to be able to say - I LOSt 100lbs.  It won't be long now. To Jodi - Congrats on POTW - no one deserves it more, ant Katt congrats on SYSK - I would love to meet you in person for sure. Everyone have a great day Big hugs to all.
Jean    

christine mats
on 2/18/08 11:40 pm - oceanside, CA
Good Morning Cali crew! I tried to get off early yesterday we were slow at work but they wouldnt let me so I was stuck working all day  I was not feeling well I think I was coming down with another flu so I was asleep by 7pm I slept about 11 hours boy did I need that I feel great this morning I havent done that in a long time ,, Its still very cold outside low clouds I wi**** would clear up and I can see the sun  Have a great day if you have to work play  *Christine*   
Lisa B
on 2/18/08 11:46 pm - Riverside, CA
Good Tuesday Morning, Looks like we might get some rain this week...I guess we need it, but darn it I just had my car washed... Yesterday was a lazy day for hubby and I. We finally left the house around 4:00 and ran over to Petsmart to get little miss Whitney some potty training pads...she is killing me with wanting to pee in the house. We bought a book on Pomeranians and read that they are the toughest breed to train...oh great!!!  Today not too much planned...going for a job interview then having dinner with my BFF for her birthday.  Don't forget that Diane is having her knee surgery today. I will post as soon as Doug calls me and lets me know she is okay. Remember though...her surgery is not until 5:00...so it might not be until 7:00 or 8:00 that I post. She is gonna do great...she is one tough cookie!!! Have a great day all!

BIG Hugs,
Lisa
"When I look good, I feel good....when I feel good, I look even better! "

ShellsBells
on 2/18/08 11:57 pm - Vallejo, CA
Mornin all!

It was a long weekend for me between Dr's and mini-vacation and having a cold I haven't been to work since Thursday!

The weekend started off with bang (LITERALLY!) when I got rear ended on my way to the Dr Friday morning! It's not bad, just a little paint damage on the back bumper and a little soreness in my back...but it was scary none-the-less!

I did finally make it over to the Dr's office though, and I got my EKG taken care of, they say everything looks normal! I have made an appointment for next Monday to take care of 3 more tests and then I just need my endoscopy and I will be good to go for surgery. Yay!

Chris and I went up to Solvang and Los Olivos Sunday and yesterday for a little wine tasting and much needed relaxation. It was nice, but too short, I think we are going to head back up there soon for a few more days away.

Other than that, just fighting off a cold and trying to make it through another work week!

I hope everyone had a great weekend?! It sounds like lots of exciting stuff happened here, with birthdays and new SYSK and POTW honors (Congrats to Katt and Jody!!), surgeries and wow moments and all the other goings on. I am going to go try to get caught up!

Have a great day and remember, tomorrow is hump day and that means were almost done!

Shells
Most Active