Staywell Insurance/ Tampa Surgery

Candy1966
on 2/1/17 3:33 pm

Dr Wiljon W. Beltre  does not take Staywell their office only takes Wellcare .. I just called today..I am looking for a weight loss Doctor in the Altamonte Springs area that does take  Staywell ( WellCare is Medicare not Medicaid , WellCare  is the  parent company ) If anyone knows of one ...I would appreciate it...

PHAT2THICK81
on 7/20/17 4:05 pm

Hello,, iam currently seeing DR.Beitre and i have staywell/wellcare and i have it thru medicaid not medicare

Ju-Cee
on 11/11/16 10:37 am

Hey.. I went to Dr Juan Guttierez in Ocala. He is so sweet and did a fabulous job. He made me feel so at ease. I didn't pay anything out of pocket... He does his surgery's at Munroe Regional Hospital. I got in within a couple days and since I had all my paper work I was scheduled within a week or two.

Ju-Cee
on 11/11/16 10:38 am

Sorry.. It was laparoscopic and from what I hrar that is much safer and less painful.

TMM74
on 11/11/16 2:46 pm

Ju-Cee you are so awesome. Thank you so much for responding. I had resigned to Tampa because they were the only people I had found to take Staywell. Also, I was nervous about Ocala (I had no idea how many surgeons there were in Ocala) because an old friend of mine had surgery there and had a horrific outcome. However, she had open surgery and the one Dr. I found that takes my insurance was the doctor she went to. It is so hard to find out *****ally does what and make sure that you are getting good service when you have medicaid. I am going to call them on Monday!!!

Ju-Cee
on 11/11/16 3:02 pm

No problem.. There weren't many reviews but the ones I did read were all positive. I had a really good experience some may have not but I just prayed about it because I knew it was something I wanted to do. I hope everything works out and let me know if you need any help

TMM74
on 11/11/16 6:45 pm

Thank you so much. I honestly can't tell you how much this info means to me. 

nitralacey029
on 6/21/17 7:53 pm

hello thank you for your message about stayeell and Tampa general can u please give me a call I need information about this. 8633083140

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 292 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1337 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1338 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1481 views