Looking for a New Facility for VSG in MA

kixfix
on 4/14/12 9:47 pm
Went back to Beth Israel to meet with the Director, Dr H and Michelle the nutritionist. What a huge difference from Newton Wellesley!! Michelle took he time to guide me through products and the process. Newton Wellesley need to send their weight loss department to Beth Israel to learn how to do it right. What impresses me most is I have been treated with dignity and respect, there is not the judgement that was at every appointment with Sheila Partridge. I hope others will read this and it helps with their decision where to go. I wish I had read the poor reviews of Sheila Partridge and how she treats her patients, I wasted so much time having to find a new facility and start all over again, but so glad I did.
Looking forward to my surgery and maintaining my dignity.
Michael L.
on 6/5/12 2:02 am - Fall River, MA
I am enrolled in the program at St. Elizabeth's in Brighton. I am having the sleeve done this fall. They have two amazing surgeons there. Dr. Pecquex is doing mine. She is amazing to talk to. Her bedside manner is unlike no other doctor I have ever met. She has explained everything and is so easy to talk to. The entire team there is amazing!

hw 500  sw 462  cw 383     

NevillesMom
on 6/5/12 8:37 am - MA
I had RNY 7.5 months @ St. E's w/ Dr. Pecquex and my husband is 1 year post op tomorrow w/ her too!  She is amazing!  The entire team-Suzie, Martha and Deirdre are the most suppostive and wonderful team.  You will be very, very happy! 

Good Luck!

Michael L.
on 10/29/12 1:21 pm - Fall River, MA
On June 5, 2012 at 3:37 PM Pacific Time, NevillesMom wrote:
I had RNY 7.5 months @ St. E's w/ Dr. Pecquex and my husband is 1 year post op tomorrow w/ her too!  She is amazing!  The entire team-Suzie, Martha and Deirdre are the most suppostive and wonderful team.  You will be very, very happy! 

Good Luck!
I had my surgery on 10/10, Everything wen well. I love Dr. Pecquex and her team.

Follow my journey at www.lessofmike.com
MFP:mikeylynn

hw 500  sw 462  cw 383     

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 629 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2198 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4386 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4514 views