Pam O.
on 1/3/06 12:52 am - Mt.Pleasant, MI
Hey Laurie, You got some good advice from Erin!!! Please keep us posted. Pam
emmalousmom
on 1/3/06 5:02 am - Wawa, Canada
How far is lepeer from Traverse city? Louise
Little L
on 1/3/06 7:09 am - Lapeer, MI
Lori, Does your insurance require that you go to Lapeer or can it be another McLaren facility? You may be able to go to the Flint campus and get better care. It's a bigger hospital and I even think they have a WLS program. It might be worth a call. Dehydration is nothing to mess around with. You can find them on line: mclaren.org You're in my prayers. Nancy B
spraguerl
on 1/3/06 7:29 am - Traverse City, MI
Laurie, Hope you get some help very soon. It has to be so frustrating for you. Good luck. You have been through alot. Hope your kids do well starting school. Lynn
Somewhereinmacom
b

on 1/3/06 8:23 am - Sterling Heights, MI
Laurie, what about Dr. Schuhknecht? He trained under Dr. Wood and was with cori for a while. He opened a new office today in Warren. Hope something clicks for you real soon! Blessings, Michelle
hockeyhottie
on 1/3/06 9:43 pm - Madison Heights, MI
Michelle, I am a patient of Dr. Schuhknecht and have not seen him sinceI was 6 mos out. Where is his Warren office located? Thanks, Mel
Somewhereinmacom
b

on 1/3/06 10:04 pm - Sterling Heights, MI
Its in Warren just north of 13 mile on the east side of Van Dyke. They transformed the VanDyke Park Hotel into a senior/office complex. I do not have the phone number yet. KP may have it and Durinda W was going to try and call today.
Fran C.
on 1/3/06 10:20 pm - Waterford, MI
Dr. Michael Schuhknecht
dianne1923
on 1/11/06 2:05 am - Highland, MI
Laurie, I haven't seen you post on here for a while and was wondering how you are doing and what has happened since this post? I hope you got some answers and action. Please let us know how you are doing. I don't normally post, but I am a huge fan of the site and have followed your journey. I had my surgery one year ago on 1/20/2005. Dianne
Most Active
Recent Topics