MEDICAID AND MEDICARE SURGEONS LIST!

jlzamora
on 6/18/09 8:02 am - Mount Olive, NC
DR CHAPMAN  IN GREENVILLE NC ACCEPTS BOTH AND HIS NUMBER 252-744-2018
ncsassy
on 8/4/09 12:14 pm
hi I'm on medicaid as well and I'm looking for a surgeon in Charlotte or concord NC who takes medicaid and doesn't want a $800.00 up front fee i just cant afford it .I went to one place in asheville a few years ago and they wanted $800.00 up front ..well if i had that to just hand over to them i wouldn't be on medicaid ... I know I meet the requirements for the surgery I have been talking to my family Dr about it and he has been trying to find a surgeon to take my medicaid and not ask for a upfront payment .. please if any one can help plz let me know ....I'm glad i found this site it seems to be great so far...
writingmom72
on 11/17/09 11:11 am - NC
I'm getting my surgery at Mission Hospital and their upfront cost is $450, with $50 being due when you go for step # 2 and the remaining balance at your first visit with the doctor. Good luck!

dr28326
on 11/22/09 6:43 am - CAMERON, NC
aqtnsc
on 11/29/09 1:56 pm
Emelinda D.
on 12/8/09 11:38 am - Winter Haven, FL
nordic_thunder_man
on 1/4/10 7:45 pm

For this the Surgeon Accepts Medicare
and Moore Regional Hospital In Pinehurst, NC accepts Medicaid

Charles K. Mitchell, Jr., MD

General & Bariatric Center

Phone: 910-295-0884
Fax: 910-235-2732

Board Certification:

American Board of Surgery

Education:

Medical Degree - East Carolina University School of Medicine, Greenville, NC

Internship - Pitt County Memorial Hospital, Greenville, NC/ General Surgery

Residency - Pitt County Memorial Hospital, Greenville, NC/ General Surgery

Practice Emphasis:

Surgical treatment of morbid obesity (bariatric surgery), laparoscopic and conventional anti-reflux surgery and GI surgery, and endoscopy (upper endoscopy and colonoscopy).

Accepting new patients.

deb whitling
on 1/5/10 4:40 pm - Troy, NC
hi all
i have unicare, a medicare replacement. i called them and they  said it was covered but is it really? does anyone know? they said i wouldnt need the 6 months diets thing either.
???
deb
  you are as only as sick as your secerts!  
Barbara C.
on 1/5/10 10:40 pm - Raleigh, NC

Deb,

This thread isn't very active, so if you don't get a response to your question here, you might want to cross post it to the Main, RNY and Insurance forums. Sometimes casting a wider net helps. 

Good luck,

Barbara
ObesityHelp Coach and Support Group Leader
http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/bcumbo_group/
High-264, Current-148, Goal-145

MommyHeidel
on 2/28/10 9:20 am - New London, NC
Dear nc people i live in new london nc clsoe to concord and charlotte does anyone know who i need to talk to im hoping to get this done  i know i have to do the 6 motnh diet thing butim hoping to get this done so ic an get healther can any please tell me what i need to get done
Most Active
Recent Topics
13 years and counting
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 583 views
Elizabeth City, NC
Vampy · 0 replies · 1622 views
12 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 1307 views
Raleigh area doctors
ncgoaliemom · 0 replies · 1650 views
NC Forum
Sheryl28518 · 0 replies · 2680 views