Todays the BIG DAY!!!

Karen T.
on 7/24/11 11:27 pm - Canada
  I know that you are going to do amazing.  I am so glad to be there for you and I love our talks.  It is nice that we are going on this journey together.  I will be thinking about you all day.  Good vibes are on the way as well.  HUGS

Radiogirl39
on 7/25/11 5:23 am - Canada
Karen, have you heard anything yet?
Julie
Karen T.
on 7/25/11 1:03 pm - Canada
  Sorry Julie I just posted a min ago.  I wish you all the luck tomorrow.

Connie W.
on 7/25/11 12:18 am - Canada
Thinking positive thoughts!
Surgery on September 6th, 2011 Dr Hong,  St Joe's Hamilton My angel  is "Bogie"

sueberman
on 7/25/11 12:52 am
Even though I'm late, good luck Tanya
Sue in Courtice
My angel is Ashleighsmom 

Moselle
on 7/25/11 1:11 am - Athens, Canada

Wishing you all the best Tanja.  You will do fine and I've scooted over to make room on the bench for you.  Sending you healing vibes for a speedy recovery.

charm64
on 7/25/11 1:28 am - Cambridge, Canada
 Best Wishes, hope you are out of surgery and doing well!

Char

Char
Dr. Reed
VSG May 24/2011

happypants
on 7/25/11 2:08 am - Ottawa, Canada
Tanja not sure if you will get this before surgery but PLEASE don't worry about the anesthetic. Put your trust and faith in your doctors hands, they will not let anything happen to you. I truly wish you all the best today and everyday on your road to your new life.
Ann

Oh and BTW, I've scooted down to make room for you beside me on the bench....my spot is hardly warm yet

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.

Surgery July 22, 2011  Starting weight 270  128 lbs lost  Today's weight 142 lbs                 Ann       

bogie
on 7/25/11 2:12 am - Canada
My thoughts and prayers are with you Tanja. I can just imagine how i will feel exactly 5 weeks from today YIKES. It will come fast. You will do awesome I just know it. I cant wait to hear all your wonderful posts of your future successes.
bogie    
HW 305.5  Optifast 290 SW  276.5  CW 249 GW 148  My angels are Connie and Leanne

Radiogirl39
on 7/25/11 5:25 am - Canada
I#m so proud of you!  I will see you tomorrow.

Julie
Most Active
Recent Topics