I did it...4week crunch time! B4 and after pic.

(deactivated member)
on 9/22/12 5:00 am - Straford, Canada
 OMG!  First grand luck with the police testing!  Second, any ladies who look remotely like you want to post cheesy pictures I appreciate them (in a married/commited friendly admirer of the female form, not a creepy back alley kinda way)!  
happypants
on 9/22/12 5:43 am - Ottawa, Canada
 Wow congrats, you look fantastic. Way to go :-)

Ann

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.

Surgery July 22, 2011  Starting weight 270  128 lbs lost  Today's weight 142 lbs                 Ann       

tango123
on 9/22/12 6:29 am
Thanks all to your ego boostingg responses. I have worked hard and still have "fat" brain. Even though my fat brain says loose 5 more punds becasue of the number I know this ie where I need to stay. I am 10lbs lighter than in the bikini pic and my tummy looks worse but considering where I came froma nd 3 large kids later I'm ok with it.
I just firgure Ive worked so hard...now just the cherry on the cake to have a panni.
And boys, I know you are not creepy, made me giggle.
Lupie007
on 9/22/12 9:55 am - Canada
Just a question, while you were losing weight, were you exercising to prevent saggy skin? Ill be 41 when I have surgery, and I'm sure my skin won't shrink the way it has in the past. I have a trainer now 2x wk, but I'm not able to do much bc of bad knees and low back issues. Just looking to find out what u did so I can aim for that! My heart leaps for joy when I see a profile like yours!

The ones that say "you cant" and "you won't" are probably the ones scared that "you will"!!

(screw the haters)

Lupie 007

CW 255 5'7  Dr Hagen  VSG  January 28, 2013

ShallowGirl
on 9/22/12 6:35 am - Richmond Hill, Canada
RNY on 06/22/12
OMG - that's all I can say - OMG. Inspirational

Congratulations on all your hard work. With that kind of can-do attitude, patience, and long term effort, you are a sho-in for police physical & work - Best wishes!

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. Eleanor Roosevelt    

cayleighsmom
on 9/22/12 8:02 am
RNY on 06/05/12
OM goodness, you  looki amazing!!! Best of luck at your police testing!! Keep us posted
Moselle
on 9/22/12 9:40 am - Athens, Canada
I know that it's been said many times already but HOLY CRAP, you look totally amazing!

Congrats on your success to date. I have no doubt that you are going to ace the police test. In my opinion you can save the money you were planning for plastics for your kids college fund, cause girl you sure look like you don't need it in the bikini picture. Each to their own but make sure that it's not just "head games" making you feel less confident.

All the best, Muriel
HopefulMar
on 9/22/12 2:47 pm - Stoney Creek, Canada
You look amazing!!!!! Wow I have to say you look fantastic in a bikini. 
I wish you all the best with your test, you are going to do awesome!
VSG- April 2, 2012 Dr.Anvari St Joes-Hamilton  

tango123
on 9/22/12 2:57 pm
Thanks again everyone.
As for what type of training. I started out at a kettlebell and crossfit type gym with a pt.
I promised myself that 2012 was going to be my year and be very very selfish. My parents help pay for a year of pt sessions and I figure what I spent on food I almost broke even.
I guarantee that alot of my skin bounce back is genetic. Has to be, I haven't done anything secret.
I go to the gym a minimum of 3x's a week and make sure that I get 4x's cardio, that may have been included in my gym day so then thats a bonus. I have just recently started lifting weights to strengthen myself for the testing. It's amazing what memory muscles have. I am liking the results in seeing the muscles however my leg skin is interesting as it moves a different way when I jog...and when I stretch and bend over and look through my legs, and glance at my thighs...dear amry mother of jesus!!
that's where my 41 yrs is.damn thank god the public doesn't see them bits.
robinmarie1959
on 9/23/12 1:39 pm - Canada
 Congrats with the weight loss you look great and good luck on your test to become a policewoman

Most Active
Recent Topics