What's On Your Monday Menu, RNYers?

mamata2
on 3/2/15 4:04 am

The vacation looks beautiful and OMG! congrats on the 9k run!  Way to go!  I'm sorry to hear about your friend but she is lucky to have you there with her.  It's so nice to have a friend to lean on in those situations.  But please take care of yourself! 

Dcgirl
on 3/2/15 4:22 am - DC
RNY on 12/16/13

WOW Daisy - so much to comment on!  Well, I am glad you enjoyed your holiday and didn't gain weight and kept up exercising.  I think it's HILARIOUS that you accidentally ran 5 miles, and also amazing.  I ran 3 miles the other day, just to make sure I wouldn't die while attempting it this Saturday in public.  Apparently I will be ok :)

I am very sorry to hear about your friend's husband.  What a tragedy.  So young :(  I know way too many people with cancer right now.  

I agree - Light and Fit is worth a trip to Buffalo.  You may as well drive to Buffalo once every few months and stock up on Light and Fit at the grocery store and then hit up Trader Joe's!

I am laughing that your hubby's baseball hats have their own closet.  That's dedication!!!

Take care of yourself - just make sure you bring some snacks and eat.  Being dizzy is not good.  Be well!  Hugs, Em

Daisydoo02
on 3/2/15 3:16 am - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

Knew I forgot something... CONGRATS on WONDERLAND!  So proud of you and your perseverance and diligence has paid off!  Keep up the awesome work girl!!

Daisy

(deactivated member)
on 3/2/15 4:26 am

Not a sports fan at all. I used to watch ice hockey but I would get so stressed out and yell at the tv. For some reason I feel like a troll today. 

I am not sure why. But I will keep it very low carb. So hopefully it will pass.

B:Medifast cereal with almond milk

Yogurt before I went to the dentist

L:Shrimp from Costco. I was going to buy their chicken salad but it is too salty for me

S:Cheese stick

D:Steel head trout and some broccoli 

S:Yogurt if I am hungry.

To all of you that had NSVs and scale victories congratulations. 

Have a great night.

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 66 replies · 483 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 61 replies · 483 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 326 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 357 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 5 replies · 70 views