What's on your Monday menu?

Melody P.
on 4/12/21 1:53 pm - Amarillo, TX

I so wish we had aldis!

lmfontana4
on 4/12/21 7:27 pm
RNY on 03/24/21

Hi All,

I had my 2 week post-op follow-up day. I received the blessing to start pureed foods. Super excited to get some variety. Not that the full liquids have been a hardship but at least now I can start having some of the same things to eat as my family. I spent a good part of the day preparing meal-sized (1/4 c) easy-to-grab items for the pureed diet. I am actually trying a few things from the recipe section of this website. I have made the pumpkin parfait, protein pumpkin pie (no crust), and banana protein ice cream.

QOTD: cups upside down that way no dust gets inside the cup

B: 1/4 c fit n light greek vanilla yogurt

L: 1/4 c pureed chicken curry salad

D: 1/4 c pureed chili

S: 1/4 c protein pumpkin pie

1 premier protein

On a recent CT scan my gallbladder is distended. My surgeon is concerned about a stone even though I have no pain. I will be getting an ultrasound on Wednesday. Hopefully, it is negative since I don't want to surgery to remove the gallbladder.

HW 296 SW 267.8 GW 130 LW 128.2 CW 131.6

Age 55 5 ft 4 inches

Roux-en-Y 3/24/21

Internal Hernia 1/14/22

Gallbladder 3/22

Volvulus 10/7/23-Reversal of RNY 11/19/23

The last of the human freedoms, to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances. (Frankl, 1946)

(deactivated member)
on 4/19/21 11:15 am - ddd, ME

Hi all,

I'm looking for help with somewhat an off-topic question. I'm in the process of starting a weight loss company with a focus on bariatric surgery. We are in the process of selecting a name that resonates with the community. Can you help us out by completing a quick 30-second survey? Thank you so much.

Here is the link:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1F-0acM-Sfmzc7hfoEH4fpjW35Gw jpTtRaVSQ71PLq6E/edit