Recent Posts

Joe S.
on 5/28/03 12:52 pm
Topic: ObesityHelp Magazine is waiting for you!
Our Own Magazine Has Arrived. We've been busy since January putting together our first copy of our quarterly magazine and it's now available for ordering. Click here to order your subscription today. Proceeds from all subscriptions go to the Association for Morbid Obesity Support. Make the investment in both our community as well as your ongoing education in WLS. Recipes, hospital reviews, surgeon scoring, humor, inspiring photos, quality articles, and much more. All these are waiting to reach your door. Rather than produce just a newsletter, we went all out and produced a 64 page magazine for you. Spread the word, ObesityHelp Magazine is available for the community.
Jess B.
on 5/25/03 5:04 pm - Sioux Falls, SD
Topic: RE: Sioux Falls?
I hope and pray for you and let us know how you are doing. My input for you is nothing that you don't know-- smile.....that is all you can do now is smile =)
Leah S.
on 5/25/03 2:02 pm - Davis, SD
Topic: RE: Any other diets?
I have tried Weigh****chers & TOPS along with a large number of others. I have had little to no success. My will power is little to none. I feel that if the chance to OVER indulge is gone then I may be able to loose. I'm just checking on all of the pros & cons of the surgey. I know 3 people who had it done & have done great. I see them evey day & think to my self "if they can do it so can I. You are not alone in this battle.............
Jess B.
on 5/25/03 10:59 am - Sioux Falls, SD
Topic: Any other diets?
Do any other diets work? Or is this something I should look into?
Leah S.
on 5/21/03 2:45 pm - Davis, SD
Topic: RE: Sioux Falls?
A day late & a dollar short, that's me. I'm hoping & praying for you on your road to success. Hang in there, be tough..... Smile & think of all the things that are possible for you now..... New clothes, new look from strangers, a new you!!!!!!!!!!
Diane L.
on 5/17/03 5:30 pm - Estherville, IA
Topic: Sioux Falls?
Hi, I'm scheduled for an open RNY May 20th at McKennan, in Sioux Falls. Anyone here or reading that has any input for me???? Diane
Trisha P.
on 5/15/03 3:03 pm - Custer, SD
Topic: Custer
I am in custer and wondering if anyone else is?
Most Active
Recent Topics
Bariatric Event!
monymony · 0 replies · 6155 views
LGBT forum invitation
seanbear66rn · 0 replies · 6091 views
Hello all
stephp77 · 0 replies · 6000 views