Tomorrow! Tomorrow! Is only a day away !

ktalafuse
on 5/15/11 1:21 pm
I agree about the nausea meds.  I got very nauseated.  I could have handled the pain more if I hadn't been so damn ready to upchuck.  Just take deep breathes when they get you up the first time.  It gets so easier after that first get up and walk and if you hurt make them give you pain meds, you don't want to be in so much pain you can't be comfortable.  I am a week out and I am pretty sure the worst of it is over.  I stayed with my parents for several nights after I got home from the hospital.  I was extremely sore from the nausea.  Sip, sip, walk, walk, rest, rest.  Best of luck my friend.  You will do fine.

Kimi T. 
"Just like moons and like suns,
With the certainty of tides,
Just like hopes springing high,
Still I'll rise."
Maya Angelou

Mr Mom
on 5/15/11 3:19 pm
Try and get some rest tonigh****ch TV or read to get your mind to slow down. You've put in the work to get to this point, now just pack your overnight bag, get your surgery done, and get yourself healed up. There's still lots of work to do when you get to the post-op side. Wishing you a smooth recovery & I'll be looking forward to your posts as you move to the losers bench!
Take care ....Craig

Heaviest:406 | Surgical Weight:366 | Current Weight:290 | Goal Weight:250

Fancy4684
on 5/16/11 7:49 pm

Thank you for all the well wishes and great advice (nausea meds ) I read them on the way to the hospital and it really helped calm my nerves!
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 90 views