You have got to be &%$@ing kidding me!!!!! (Long)

sublimate
on 6/6/11 7:35 am - San Jose, CA
Ugh.. insurance companies make me so sick.

Start weight: 388, Current Weight: 185, Goal Weight: 180, Weight Lost: 203 lbs
Certified Nutritionist VSG FAQsublimate: To elevate or uplift.
3/2012 Plastics: LBL, 3 Hernias Fixed, BL/BA, Rhinoplasty & Septum Fix. 6/2013 Plastics: Arm and thigh lift

LeAnn B.
on 6/6/11 7:54 am - OH
Funny thing is, is that BCBS has nothing to do with this, it is all on that damn third party verification company. When I called BCBS to verify that by benefits had been terminated (which they arent. but they said my husbands employer can terminate them and back date it. idiots.) they sounded absolutley disgusted that they yanked the benefits out from under me. I was very surprised at that!
chinasl45
on 6/6/11 7:52 am - Harrisburg, PA
Please resend your paperwork via registered mail. That way someone has to sign for it and you know it was received. Sorry that this happened to you.
PSW 268 and Height is 5'10, SW was 241.6, GW is 170, CW is 160   

sonyagettinghealthy
on 6/6/11 7:52 am - CA
Geez that fricon sucks! I can't even imagine how angry and disappointed you must be. Sure hope it all works out soon. God bless.

LeAnn B.
on 6/6/11 7:57 am - OH
Thanks so much! ive been doing a lot of praying so I hope that works! Im dissapointed about the surgery BUT im furious over the fact I am unable to get the daily things I need for my depression, asthma and thyroid issue. That too me is like taking away something we rightfully owned. I mean we have been paying for it for 5 months now! And now they decide to take the benefits away!! crazy!!
Daviegrandma
on 6/6/11 8:48 am - Davie, FL
First....get ready for a fight but you get more with honey than vinegar. Send a certified letter to the insurance company and see if you can self pay until you get this straighten out, also explain what is happening along with copies of the verification. Then hand deliver the verification to the third company or over-night it.

this will be a small bump in the road... Keep positive...

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 92 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 315 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 362 views