trying not to whine, but who stalls at 9 days post op????

boomercd
on 9/8/11 12:34 pm - OH
wow this is so similar to my own post this am, I thought it was too early to go through the 3 week stall, guess not!!! oh well we have got to loose right I mean look at what we are eating and what we use to eat, it has got to do something, right. I sent my scale to my daughters house because I could not resist. hang in there it has got to happen for us.....hugs, Connie

I'm Still a work in progress, I wont give up the quest to reclaim my life, I will be whole again someday!
                          HW297 SW269 CW149.2

USAF Wife
on 9/8/11 9:22 pm
Not to negate your frustration, or rain on the losing parade, but IT'S ALL WATER WEIGHT. There is no physical way for you  to gain 1lb. 

I am/was a self-admitted scale ***** BUT (you knew there was going to be a butt), I did not allow the scale to dictate my mood. Nor did I get my panties in a twist over ups and downs.

In maintenance, I have a 5lb bounce. I can literally gain 4lbs in 1 day just from water weight. Logic and reason should outweigh freak out moment at this point. Your body is still in the "what the HELL HAVE YOU DONE TO ME ?" mode. . . Be kind to your body and mind.

Band to VSG revision: June 3, 2009
SW 270lbs GW 150lbs CW Losing Pregancy Weight Maintenance goal W 125-130lbs

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 183 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 452 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 478 views