Scheduled!

gabriellaz
on 6/6/12 2:02 pm - CA
VSG on 07/02/12
YAY! I will be getting sleeved on July 2nd also... That makes us sleeve sisters! I feel the same way you do. Congrats!

ButterflyAnna
on 6/7/12 3:44 am
VSG on 07/02/12
Sleeve sisters! LOL! I can't believe it's really happening! Good luck to you sweetie!
southbay311
on 6/7/12 2:47 am - NV
RNY on 02/22/12
all of you will have many many emotions as the time nears. You will most likely second guess your decisions to have this done. I sure did and so have many others here. This is a major commitment and life altering surgery so all the mixed emotions are honest and real.

The postives are that this is a great tool to help regain life and learning to love yourself once again. I am 3.5 months out and although I still struggle some with food and drink this was a very positive and productive decision. I am down 92 pounds in the 7 months with the preop diet and surgery. I am glad it was the right choice for me and I know for all of you too.

Congrats on making this decision for a new life, and best of luck to you all.

Nancy
H/W 326   S/W 287                                                                                     GW 145                                                      
ButterflyAnna
on 6/7/12 3:47 am
VSG on 07/02/12
Wow Nancy! 92 lbs in 7 months is amazing! Congratulations!

I think I've experienced every emotion possible in the last 24 hours. I can't imagine what it's going to be like days before the surgery. I know this is the right decision and I'm so exciting to begin this new healthy chapter in my life.

Anna
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 94 views