Omg!!!! Got my date!!!!!!!!!

tdallison
on 7/1/13 3:40 am - TX
VSG on 08/26/13

That is wonderful!  I go for my psych eval tomorrow and then they submit my paperwork.  My insurance required that I see a Dr. or someone for 6 months which I completed on the 24th of June.  I will say a prayer for you on the 16th!  laugh

Toni Dallison

"I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength" Phil. 4:13

LoveLee07
on 7/1/13 4:10 am - Hampton, GA
Thanks for the prayers! Keep them coming this way please lol congrats on your completion it will move rather fast from there keep me posted

laugh"Fear often separates us from destiny, Have the courage to walk through it! Even if your eyes are closed." -Lovelee07

Fitme_4newness
on 7/1/13 4:26 am

Wow congrats stay prayed up till then sweets even after you need all the strength you can have. I just got my vsg on jun.27.13 :) excited for results but not this pain 

FITME_4NEWNESS

LoveLee07
on 7/1/13 6:27 am - Hampton, GA
Thanks I definitely will... I pray things get better with you!

laugh"Fear often separates us from destiny, Have the courage to walk through it! Even if your eyes are closed." -Lovelee07

TK1117
on 7/1/13 4:54 am - Suwanee, GA
VSG on 06/14/13

Woo Hoo!!! CONGRATS!

Sleeved: 6/14/13 | Start Weight: 220 | Surgery Weight: 209 | 9 Months Post Op: 143 | Goal: 140    

LoveLee07
on 7/1/13 6:28 am - Hampton, GA
IKR!!! Thanks

Judy_long_island
on 7/1/13 6:48 am - NY
VSG on 07/15/13

Congratulations!! Mine is the day before, July 15th!! It's very exciting. Sending some prayers and good wishes to you on your journey!! Say some for me too!! Best wishes

LoveLee07
on 7/1/13 7:18 am - Hampton, GA
Hi Judy! Congrats to you as well and yes it is very exciting!!!! And yes it is very exciting to finally have the date!!!! Thank you for your well wishes and prayers...and I will definitely keep you in mine as well blessings

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 87 views