SIZE 2...no way....WAY!!

grayC
on 5/7/14 9:56 pm
VSG on 05/01/13

Isn't it the greatest feeling!!

congrats on possibly your first of many,many NSV's!!!!

Tracy D.
on 5/8/14 12:23 am - Papillion, NE
VSG on 05/24/13

This...is....AMAZING!!!  I felt the same way when I slipped into size 7 Lucky skinny jeans...and I could button them...and they looked good!  

Now, I won't be getting into smaller sizes until I get this excess skin removed some day but I'm happy with the way I look in clothes now.  Just wish I had the budget to buy more :-)  

Tracy  5'3"     HW: 235  SW: 218  CW: 132    M1: -22  M2: -13  M3: -12  M4: -9  M5: -8   M6: -10   M7: -4

Goal reached in 7 months and 1 week

Lower Body Lift w/Dr. Barnthouse 7-8-15

grayC
on 5/8/14 1:05 am, edited 5/8/14 1:06 am
VSG on 05/01/13

I haven't even worked up the nerve to try anything juniors..

I think if I had to go into a 5-7 or god forbid a 9 that it would play with my head in the worst way!!!

I wasn't even going to consider plastics until recently..

for me it was always about getting healthy, ditching the medications 

and I accomplished that..but now IDK..I can lift my panini ( I know wrong word, but I've been calling it that!!)

and almost grab it, like you would extra cloth on a shirt that's too big, and in can see...actually see what my body looks like w/o the skin in the way..now I have in my head that I'd like to wear shirts "tucked in" 

which I haven't done since I left the corporate world 25 yrs ago! 

Ironically that's when I put on the bulk of the weight..stopped walking around NYC. At lunch and w/my commute and started working a very boring, casual job with nothing to do but order out for lunch!

i promised I'd wait a year, to make up my mind but I also don't think I'm going to chafe or have rashes 

this summer with the skin which I could have the Dr document to get plastics covered..and it is WAY EXPENSIVE!!

Tracy D.
on 5/8/14 1:41 am - Papillion, NE
VSG on 05/24/13

I hear ya'....I told my husband that eventually I will need a lower body lift and a neck lift for sure.  If I can swing it I also need an upper body lift.  He'll just have to call me "Mercedes" because when it's all said and done what I'll spend on it will probably have bought a Mercedes - lol!    

I'll have to wait awhile and do it in shifts...but I'm pretty determined to get it.  

Tracy  5'3"     HW: 235  SW: 218  CW: 132    M1: -22  M2: -13  M3: -12  M4: -9  M5: -8   M6: -10   M7: -4

Goal reached in 7 months and 1 week

Lower Body Lift w/Dr. Barnthouse 7-8-15

tysmom01
on 5/9/14 4:40 am - MS
VSG on 08/12/13

Congratulations! That is awesome!! I can relate to your experience. I went shopping and picked up a size 10 shorts instead of a 12. They fit!! I couldn't believe it! Like you said, it's as if I'm living someone else's life! Such an amazing feeling to be able to wear regular sizes :)

Age: 34 ~ Height: 5'5 ~ HW: 287 (7/28/2013) ~ SW: 272 ~ GW: 150 ~ Goal weight met 8/9/2014  

Most Active