Happpyyy update, Elina....

Spencerella
on 5/31/14 11:53 am - Calgary, Alberta, Canada
VSG on 10/15/12

I've got no Bento Box to offer up, but know that I am cheering you on, my friend!  Your journey is such a testimony to what is possible!!!!

LINDA                 

Ht: 5'2" |  HW 225, BMI 41.2  |  CW 115, BMI 21.0

DebbieJean W.
on 5/31/14 11:49 pm, edited 5/31/14 11:49 pm - Katy, TX

Wow, haven't been here in ages.  Glad to see some familiar faces.  My maintenance support group leader posted about her anniversary on fb yesterday and it got me to thinking about my own (7/1/08- 6 yrs).  Glad to see you are getting back on track Donna!  I'm about 10-12 lbs from my lowest & it is so hard to get it off.  Best of luck to ya!

(5 lbs lost during pre op diet)     5' 3"
novascotiadawn
on 6/1/14 12:06 am - Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Debbieeeeeeee ... So nice to see you! There is a few oldies here! A lot of newbies learning the ropes. I have no fear, the regain will come off. Getting back to basics makes it a lot easier to focus on. Don't be a stranger! 6 years have flown by!

Hugs

Donna 

Leaky sleeve survivor!!! 2008/2009 ~ 5'7"~ 42F Bougie

novascotiadawn
on 6/1/14 12:01 am - Calgary, Alberta, Canada

I love you peeps! But, you already knew that, I hope! Frisco, you're being a meaning!!!! LoL, no, actually I don't fear the -20 goal at all. After taking the 1st step and admitting I needed help and talking with Elina on the phone it made it real. Oh the goodies makes it even more exciting! Just like my birthday! 

I think falling into bad habits and letting them keep rolling and not having a real person support group post op. The virtual OH has been a blessing. Being one of the first few sleevers at the hospital I was sleeved at we had instructions to follow, the RYN post op instructions. If that was what I had had it would of been perfect. I am a believer in eating food by weight. Not volume... 1 cringe when people say, well so and so says, I can have... Well, if I said go jump off a bridge, would you? I've also have under ate the sleeve. Until, I let the demon foods in. SLIDERS. But, never had the light bulb moment until Frisco pointed it with the pyloric valve and all. Happy that I had this place to fall back on, or my success may of not been as good. It's a forever commitment. The sleeve is the tool, and what we fuel it with will be our own destiny! 

Hugs

Donna

Leaky sleeve survivor!!! 2008/2009 ~ 5'7"~ 42F Bougie

Most Active
Recent Topics