Kristen

(deactivated member)
on 7/14/08 11:38 pm - Annapolis, MD

Wrong day to be doing all that! Poor thing!  It'll get better!

(deactivated member)
on 7/14/08 11:42 pm - FL
Right now I just did surgery on the copier, I am the Bi@tch today! OMG
(deactivated member)
on 7/14/08 11:44 pm - Crofton, MD

Now would that be open or laproscopic surgery because it needs 1 month if open and 2 weeks if lap.....................lol

(deactivated member)
on 7/14/08 11:49 pm - FL
It was open cause I had to use kellies to get in there~ good lord!
(deactivated member)
on 7/14/08 11:48 pm - Annapolis, MD

WOOHOO You ARE the woman!!!  I bow to your greatness!!!!

(deactivated member)
on 7/15/08 2:03 am - FL
Ok stop the world for just a minute, I want to get off!  This day is not getting any better. Karen does not know how to pick up the phone! Heather I am going to go scream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(deactivated member)
on 7/15/08 2:55 am - Annapolis, MD

and hugs are coming your way honey! I am sorry it's not a good day for you! Just got back to my desk....had to run errands at lunch.....and not a good lunch hour. UGH! Anyways, need anything, just holler

(deactivated member)
on 7/15/08 2:57 am - FL
I want to go home and go back to bed and see if I can start this day back over.  I have only corked out 10 times today here at work so that is good!  OMG! GIRL!
(deactivated member)
on 7/15/08 3:08 am - Annapolis, MD

That good, huh? Poor thing! Sounds like you really do need happy hour tonight!  Good thing you and Karen are going! Hang in there, the day is more than half over!!!!

Jilly Durbin
on 7/14/08 11:49 pm - Pasadena, MD
Glad you got it somewhat fixed. LOL I know you work near me so if it goes on the fritz again let me know and I will send Mikey to fix it. LOL I go bonkers when my computer is acting up. Maybe if I delete the 10,000 pictures off of here it would work better. LOL ~Jilly~
Most Active
Recent Topics
Therapist Recommendations?
marshmallowstar · 0 replies · 1842 views
Revisions
sauniee · 0 replies · 2792 views
Support
Lalaredd · 3 replies · 4007 views