1yr SURGIVERSARY!!! WOOHOOO!!!!

sjbob
on 11/11/11 12:39 pm - Willingboro, NJ
 Congratulations.  You're journey would give me pause just in coming off of disability and losing Medicare.  I hope you were able to get other insurance.  I worked for SSA about 30 years ago and I'm sure that a lot has changed but that trial work period always seemed a bit odd.  They wanted you to go back to work but didn't provide incentives for working.

I sometimes sool myself into thinking that my own disability is physical, but I have been assured by my shrinks and therapists over the years that I get my disability due to my mental problem.  But, the physical side just gets worse.  My perception of reality is often wrong.
(deactivated member)
on 11/13/11 1:16 am
You are an inspiration to me Jeff!! 
OneFinger
on 11/13/11 3:18 am
Jeff,

You've been a real inspiration in the last year. You've really turned things around in your life. Many times when I've been discouraged your posts have helped me realize I need to expand my horizons, get off my butt, and get on with my life.

Thanks for your contributions.

High Weight = 310     Surgery Weight = 300   Dr's Goal = 200   My Goal = 190    
sushiman
on 11/13/11 1:07 pm

Keep up the good work!

Jim Parker
on 11/17/11 7:28 am - TX
RNY on 11/02/10 with
Jeff, that is fantastic. I've been "offline" for a while - very busy with my new active lifestyle - and forgot to even post about my own 1year surgiversary. You have been a great inspiration to me, and I'm in absolute awe at what you've accomplished. Congratulations - it couldn't have happened to a more deserving guy!

Jim
Most Active
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 32 views
Recent Topics
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 32 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 68 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 91 views
Easter Sunday Weigh In