Anyone every try Crack the fat loss code by wendy chant?

byebye100plus
on 7/11/08 7:57 am
I am sorry for your situation as well.  It is pretty tought when you are so ready to go and information is not available.  I am one day behind you as I am completing day two.  I hope you continue to do well and have a great time at the wedding!!
cbaer
on 7/11/08 9:43 am
Hi, Everyone Decided to join also to chat about the Crack the Fat Loss Code.  I, too, did not receive the book, but started from the magazine article.  Today is day one for me, and boy do I have an awful headache!!  I guess I've been eating a lot of sweets/carbs and none today.  My body doesn't know what's up!  I'm going to hang in there though. For those of you who are disappointed with losing more weight on one day than another, just keep at it.  That's awesome to lose 1 1/2 plus pounds in a day?  It usually takes me 2 weeks to lose that.  I don't lose very easily, so I'm interested in seeing what happens. Hope I make it through these next few days!  Oh, does the book say anything about caffeine?  I still had a cup this morning, but mixed it half decaf half regular. Thanks! Carol
janik2798
on 7/11/08 12:40 pm

Try going to the forever fit website  it gives sample menu's. Also, I ordered the book but it had to go for second print, so I got impatient and looked for an e-book  and found one at Diesel books. So I downloaded the book. I still am waiting for the real book though because it is a pain to go back and forth on the ebook and download it each time.

Deb

boxerlover817
on 7/11/08 2:06 pm - Hurst, TX

Hey everyone!  I'd like to join in too!  I'm starting first thing Monday morning.  I read the article during the 4th of July long weekend and knew I needed to wait until after this weekend to start.  I'm really excited!  I've done Atkins before, but the biggest thing with that was going without hardly any carbs...after so long I just broke down and couldn't make myself go back on plan after a big cheat.  Sooo...this sounds way more sensible.  I like the theory behind the whole carb up and carb down days.  My body does get stuck in a rut and won't  budge when things stay the same, so shaking things up will do me good. 

I too am awaiting the delivery of my book.  I can handle the first week no problem....just going to treat it just like the Atkins induction week and hopefully if my book is delivered on time like the email said...July 16th...then that will give me plenty of time to study up and be ready for week two.

I say we stick together, encourage each other and we will do great!! 

Anyone have any yummy recipes to share that they have used during the first week of induction? 

AND...I have a question, on the carb up days how many carbs does it allow you?  What about the carb down days?  How many for those days?  I know...I know...it's in the book...but I'm anxious to really find out the answers!!!

Have a great weekend everyone!  I'm off to the lake for some sun and fun and not too many carbs so I don't feel cruddy when I start this on Monday!!

Jodi  aka boxerlover817

janik2798
on 7/12/08 4:25 am, edited 7/12/08 4:26 am

Welcome Jodi, if you go to the foreverfit.com website, there are sample menu's for the carb-up and carb-down days.

It does not give a carb count because Wendy doesn't make us count anything. It is a plan with substitution lists. Later as the weeks go by the carbs get a little higher on cheat days etc... but then if you have more weight to lose you recycle skipping week one (the carb deplete week)

A carb-up day sorata looks like this: This is the diabetic one:

meal 1= 1 whole egg plus 2-3 whites, scrambled plus breakfast potatoes and 1 slice toast (Ezekial type) the substitution list tells you how much potatoe

meal #2 =  1/2 cup fruit and 1/2 cup cottage cheese

meal #3= 6 in sub and 1 small bag chips

meal #4=Crispy lettuce wrap (2-3 oz turkey brast & cheese rolled in a large lettuce leaf) and 1 cup of berries

meal#5= Pasta with chicken and sauce with a roll (DO NOT STUFF YOURSELF)

I am not sure but I think the pasta you can have a serving size according to the box, but the chicken specifies in the substitution list how much.

Deb

janik2798
on 7/12/08 4:31 am

A carb down day is as follows example:

meal #1=spinach and mushroom omelate

meal #2= 1/2 c cottage cheese

meal#3=3-4 oz grilled chicken, 1 c broccoli, 1/2 small sweet potato

meal#4=Protein shake

meal#5=4-6 oz grilled salmon, 1 c asparagus, salad with tomato, cucumber and 1 tablespoon olive oil and vinegar or low cal low sugar salad dressing

meal#6=protein shake

janik2798
on 7/12/08 4:44 am

Baseline day example:

meal#1=wendy's crepes (recipe in book)

meal#2=crispy lettuce wrap with 2-3 oz turkey breast and cheese in a large lettuce leaf

meal#3=4 pz chicken and veggie stir fry and 1/2 c rice

meal#4=protein shake

meal#5=Tasty Turkey Taco Salad (recipe in book)

meal#6=sugar free jello (1 serving) with 1 T rediwhip spray cream

Hope this helps :) the cheat day and high carb days later are different a couple days a week but the other days are one of these three I have listed. I am on day 6 and can't wait to add a small carb back in on Monday and Tuesday. I can taste that 1/2 sweet potato now.

Week 2 is carb down for Monday /Tuesday then Wednesday /Thurdsay are baseline then Friday carb down ,Saturday is carb up then Sunday Baseline.

byebye100plus
on 7/12/08 10:07 am

Well, I am finishing up day three today.  It seems like it went a lot better today. It may have something to do with the fact that I was out and about pretty much all day.  I kept coming home in between to get my meals in and then I would go out and run around.  I found this pretty beneficial for me, since it did not give me much time to dwell on the eating.  I also kept a water bottle or green tea bottle with me all day.  That way I felt fuller in between meals.  How is everyone else doing??

cherrypop
on 7/12/08 12:19 pm, edited 7/12/08 12:20 pm - Canada

janik2798 thankyou so much for the baseline sample for those of us that don't have the book... can you post a carb-up day as  sample please .big smiles

and is there like a system to it like 3 days low carb- and 1 day carb-up .. them back to 3 day carb or something hun?,,,, thankyou again for Shareing the info with US:)

p.s..I don't expect you or anyone to post the whole diet lol that wont be fair of course... its just first magazine is not avialble where I live and I dont have paypal or online credit card..again it's just a sample of the diet.. I just paid for WW and if you notice my last post... haveing trouble with it *sigh*.......God Bless

thankyou for your understanding

sincerly ..Cherri

janik2798
on 7/13/08 12:21 am

Cherri, the carb up and down are on the previous page befor the baseline. This is just the three for the first couple weeks then the book has accelerated and maintenance that I won't post due to copywrite, But the first week is carb deplete for seven days and is no more than 20 carbs daily. That is the toughest week. I am on the last day of the carb deplete and can't wait until tomorrow to do carb down.

Deb

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 370 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 497 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 702 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 920 views