old tattoos

brown-eyes-63
on 4/15/11 10:21 am
 Hi Beth: 

I believe that you have to wait 6 months after a tattoo to donate blood, they do not ban you forever.
tata2
on 4/15/11 10:15 am - Canada
My friend is from England and she got the British flag tattooed on her butt. She said that she got it there so the flag would always be waving in the wind,lol!!!
So for her having a saggy butt would serve her flag much better than a tight butt, just saying. 

(deactivated member)
on 4/15/11 10:37 am
My first tattoo was a rose on my boob. Even when I got it 10 years ago I said it would eventually be a long stem, knowing what I saw in nursing homes and avoiding tucking boobs into waistbands.

Just the age of the tattoo works against it. My one on my ankle is not as crisp as I would like it to be anymore.
Tammy G.
on 4/15/11 12:52 pm - Sault Ste. Marie, ON, Canada
 I have 14 tattoos and thank god they are not anywhere that will sag or I'd be in trouble lol

Tammy
Referral sent: July 23rd 2010
Orientation,Nurse Practitioner,Dietitian.Psychologist,ECG&Blood Work:November1st&2nd 2010
Ultrasound: November 25th 2010
Scope: December 29th 2010
Internist: January 5th 2011
Surgeon appt and Surgical Education Class March 17th 2011
Surgery: May 26th 2011
 My Beautiful  is my Joy Joy!!! ( Joy D.)
Lisa_Toronto
on 4/15/11 5:01 pm - Toronto, Canada
I don't have any - yet.  But getting a tattoo is one of the rewards I'm planning for myself (in addition to tall sexy boots and a leather jacket!).

I'm going to wait until after any plastic surgery.  But lots of fun planning what to get and where.

weight loss includes 25 lbs before optifast         
tricia lynch
on 4/16/11 5:19 am - thorold, Canada
i'm 3 tattoos behind lol i was suoppose to get one for each of my boys when i had them and one for my dad when he died.. leather Jacket i got my dad bad ass one lol i love it but he was a small guy so i could never wear it and tall sexy boots for sure so looking forward to FINIALLY buying a pair of themlol funny my friends all have them tried talking me to get a pair i lied and said i do not like them.. truth be known i can not get them to fit me yet
Dollface-1981
on 4/16/11 2:40 am - Newmarket, Canada
I am litterly covered head to toe in tattoos and that is one of my biggest fears... Especially with plastics.. cutting some of them in half and stretching others...  But I do believe its a small price to pay...  besides.. I work at a tattoo shop so getting them touched up is no problem lol

Find me on facebook here:  
http://www.facebook.com/DollFace81