Costco sale

LilyBugsMommy
on 1/2/14 8:43 am - Kingston, Canada
RNY on 03/12/13

Thank you!!

Referral to Ottawa: Jan/11 Info Session: May/11 Nurse: Feb/12 Dietician/Behavourist/Abdominal Scan: Apr/12 Pre-op Education Class: Feb. 6/13 Meet Surgeon  Feb.15/13 Surgery with Dr. Raiche March 12/13!!

The race isn't given to the swift nor the strong, but it's given to the ones who endure it to the end...

cutecanadiangirl
on 1/2/14 9:10 am

I just bought some on Tuesday and paid full price! AHHH... I always miss the sale.

I wonder if the sales vary by region and city.

Leanne1
on 1/2/14 7:57 pm - Newmarket, Canada
Take your receipt back and you should be able to get a refund

BELOW GOAL        Happily maintaining 4.5 years out!!   Life is GREAT!!!  Had my plastic surgery! 

deemags
on 1/3/14 9:55 am - maple, Canada

You should go back and they can do a price adjustment and give you back the difference..most retailers do this with a time line manner.

My surgery date is January 20th at TWH  Dr Penner -

(deactivated member)
on 1/2/14 9:58 am

THANKS!!!  in as much as protein shakes have been making me feel ill, i have realized that I need to get it down once a day.

i wish they had another flavour other than chocolate though ....  

Leanne1
on 1/2/14 7:59 pm, edited 1/2/14 7:59 pm - Newmarket, Canada
I have gone to the states for other flavours.. vanilla and strawberry. I will stick with the chocolate :-)

BELOW GOAL        Happily maintaining 4.5 years out!!   Life is GREAT!!!  Had my plastic surgery! 

Hennagirliegirl
on 1/2/14 11:23 pm - Canada

The sale is in Ontario and eastern provinces. if you look on costco.ca you can see what the in- store specials are each week.

I thought I would prefer vanilla and was thrilled when the Burlington costco had vanilla, I bought 3 or 4 cases but actually found it too sweet...I ended up returning it and now stick to chocolate.

Has anyone tried the premiere bars? I was considering buying some but thought the calories were a bit high....I guess they would be good for  on the go emergencies but I fear I would use them for treats! Just wonder how others have felt about them?

Tx

Terri

Test

Needanewbeginning
on 1/2/14 11:36 pm - Barrie, Canada
RNY on 05/21/13

I agree, the vanilla shakes are very sweet but a nice change. I have been having issues with the chocolate shakes lately, there are protein blobs in them. I have taken back three cases so far. I thought gee wonder what the sale is all about just on the chocolate? Could it be, they are trying to get the stock sold?? I bought a case yesterday, yup, blobs again. I just got off the phone once again with premiers customer service number, they said yes they know there are issues and offered to send me my money back, again. Shesh! I will not bother with chocolate for a while I guess. 

I use the premier bars once in a while, they are ok, the thing I like is the amount of protein, 30 gms which is great for a bar, many bars are only 15, some 20. A bit sweet, but they do their job. Again, you can take anything back to Costco if you don't like them.

Annette 

Starting weight: 334 lbs.Starting opti weight: 323 lbs, Surgery weight 303 lbs.Surgery-May 21st, 2013 with Dr Hagen at HRRH Goal weight 165 lbs reached at 13 months. Current weight 156 lbs

mommy2eee
on 1/4/14 1:19 pm - Burlington, Canada

Hi there

I noticed you mentioned the Burlington Costco...are you in Burlington?  I'm a newbie and I'm in Burlington (not far from that very Costco!). Do you know if there are any local support groups? 

Thanks

melissa 

Hennagirliegirl
on 1/4/14 1:35 pm - Canada

Hi Melissa,

I'm not sure about any support groups in Burlington. I live in Milton. Perhaps others are aware of support groups in your area.

Terri

Test

Most Active
Recent Topics