week 14

Mandalious
on 1/22/14 11:04 pm - Canada
RNY on 12/03/13

You look great!

I understand the in a stall but things are stil changing on me.

seems like I'm struggling to lose a couple lbs the last couple weeks. But jeans are going on easier, bras are too big, shirts and hanging longer on me.  It's made if easier not to want to bash my scale apart cause it's not dropping so fast. But the inches are coming off. I just wish I would stop having a period every 10 day :(  

proud of you!! You look awesome and your new profile is Hot! 

Referral May 17 '13 / Orientation June 17 '13 / Meeting w Dr Hagen June 26 '13 / RN,RD,SW July 31 '13 / Dr.Glazer Sept 3 '13/ Sleep Study Sept 5 '13 /2nd app w Dr Hagen Sept 16 '13 / F/U w  Dr Glazer  Sept 23 '13 / PRATTS Nov 14 '13/ Surgery Dec 3rd '13

Katie M.
on 1/24/14 10:58 am - Georgetown, Canada
RNY on 10/18/13

Thanks!! When clothes fit differently, the stalls are a little easier to handle. And it was weird because I seemed to have dropped a whole pant size in two weeks, yet the scale stays the same! 

Hopefully your period will settle down soon... I had a couple of really wild ones the first two months and then in December it was totally normal. The nurse at TWH said there's no real pattern - some women have crazy periods the entire time they lose weight, some have it a few months, some don't have any issues. I blame it on all the estrogen being released from our burning fat. It must do crazy things to our bodies and screws with the cycle. It's an unfortunate side effect of getting smaller!

Hopefully you are doing well aside from that! I bet you're looking different already!

Referral May 2013 / orientation at TWH June 27 / nurse practitioner July 3 / social worker August 19 / nutrition class August 26 / nutritionist August 30 / psychologist September 3 / meet surgeon (Dr. Penner) September 20 / PATTS October 10 / Surgery October 18 2013!  

dragongirl_76
on 1/23/14 9:37 am

Looking great!!

isint it funny that we hang onto those clothes for so long? I too am now fitting into pants i havnt worn since about 2008. Thank gawd i kept them around lol