Love / Hate stage ??

jaxie77
on 3/31/15 11:47 pm - Canada
RNY on 12/16/14

Thanks lovey ;) Honestly , I can't wait to get to that irritating short hairs stage ! Lol .....This is just traumatic ! But the pay off is worth it , and no one seems to have noticed yet ....except my husband .....he's so annoying !! ;) 

Jax x 

Samantha F.
on 3/31/15 10:19 pm - Coden, AL
RNY on 06/09/14

I freaked over the hair loss too! It stopped about six or seven months out and my hairdresser says I have lots of short hairs growing back. He cits my hair with lots of layers for fullness and I use a texturizing product for more lift. So far so good! Anyway, you can look at my pics and see the change in my hair. Honestly, I feel so much better, I think I'd be okay if I went bald for a bit!

jaxie77
on 3/31/15 11:52 pm, edited 3/31/15 11:52 pm - Canada
RNY on 12/16/14

Thanks Samantha , I will hang in there and that's a great idea about the layers , I'm gonna go maybe Friday and get it cut . OMG you look amazing ! Just liked at your pix !! You have done soo well dear ! WOW ! Just beautiful , and your hair looks fab !!! I hate wishing time away but man, I can't wait till I'm where you're at now ! Lol 

Jax xx

TES
on 4/1/15 12:08 am - Ottawa, Canada

I've been joking that I'm going to need one of those "bathing burkas" this summer because of the excess skin issues ... my arms and thighs would probably frighten small children at this point.  Don't you love the smacking noise of your own skin against itself ... NOT!

The hair is definitely thin up front/on top.  I'm trying not to stress about it but I do give a little mental shriek of distress every time I wash my hair and see how much MORE is gone.  Eek.

I have occasional battles with constipation too ... if I go for more than 2 days without a movement, I'll take a couple of Colace and BANG, problem solved by the next morning.

Congrats on all of you success so far Jaxx  :)  You're kicking arse and taking no prisoners ... keep it up. :)

TES

jaxie77
on 4/1/15 10:06 am - Canada
RNY on 12/16/14

Bathing Burkas !! Hahaha  Yup ...buy me one while you're there will ya !! Lol ....Aw thanks doll , I'm feeling good and defo more confident . I've never been a wall flower by any stretch of the imagination , but I do feel myself really getting a little more backbone when it comes to certain people ( think  Crazy controlling in laws !) It's amazing how losing some weight makes you feel stronger on the inside as well as the outside . 

And yeah the skin ! Holy crap ..and its worse when I'm wet ! I'm mean who needs a shower radio when you have musical bingo wings !! Lol 

Thanks again lovey xx And you're doing amazeballs yourself , keep it up 

Jax x

Dreamy74
on 4/1/15 12:44 am
RNY on 02/04/15

Hi again Jaxie!  I forgot to mention in my reply post that I got my hair cut (pixie like) a month before my surgery.  I did it to lessen the eventual hair loss I will face.  I have PCOS too so I have dealt with hair loss before they were able to get me on some good medication for it. But now, I am off my PCOS meds though so I was worried with that + hair loss from surgery that I would have more loss than "normal" hence the decision to get a pixie cut in advance.  I am going back next week to have it cut again since I last cut it at the beginning of January.  What helps me is pomade.  I wash my hair just once, not twice, and barely dry it and then run pomade through it and voila, the layers "bulk up" so when the hair loss comes on full force for me, I feel it won't be so bad.  You are so beautiful too that if you decide to get a short or pixie cut we will see more of your beautiful face! And when you do get your hair cut, we want pics!  hehe  Good luck!

It isn't easy being green - Kermit the Frog

jaxie77
on 4/1/15 10:11 am - Canada
RNY on 12/16/14

Thanks darlin ,you're so sweet  and the pixie cut sounds cute , I've never had my hair short since I was really young . I'd like to try it out I think . I went on to see if you had any pix but you've none !!! Come on Missus ! We need to see one ! 

I'll try the Pomade out , I'll try anything at this point . It's the washing and brushing that terrifies me , it's just falling out . Scary ! 

Thanks again doll .xx 

Jax x

Ipatton
on 4/1/15 1:40 am - Canada

Hey Buddy,

Great post, I am happy you are doing so well.  Just keep on keeping on and it will only get better for you! I just started noticing the hair falling out a bit, not much for me, I anticipate it will get worse but I am lucky, I can just buzz it right down which is great for the Summer, joys of being a dude I guess. 

I've noticed things looser than I would like, soft arms and legs so I am excited to get at that now that I have my knee issues under control, but like you I am very happy with my choice.  I get asked by everyone how I feel or if I am happy and I couldn't be happier.  I feel like I have a confidence about me now, I am a better teacher in the classes I teach, more productive in my other job, and my family life is great, my kids love that I have more energy and am way more fun. 

update posts like yours help remind me how sweet it is and how lucky we are to have been given a second chance. 

Ipatton
on 4/1/15 1:40 am - Canada

Hey Buddy,

Great post, I am happy you are doing so well.  Just keep on keeping on and it will only get better for you! I just started noticing the hair falling out a bit, not much for me, I anticipate it will get worse but I am lucky, I can just buzz it right down which is great for the Summer, joys of being a dude I guess. 

I've noticed things looser than I would like, soft arms and legs so I am excited to get at that now that I have my knee issues under control, but like you I am very happy with my choice.  I get asked by everyone how I feel or if I am happy and I couldn't be happier.  I feel like I have a confidence about me now, I am a better teacher in the classes I teach, more productive in my other job, and my family life is great, my kids love that I have more energy and am way more fun. 

update posts like yours help remind me how sweet it is and how lucky we are to have been given a second chance. 

jaxie77
on 4/1/15 10:17 am - Canada
RNY on 12/16/14

Hello my dear ! Thank you :) Yes I'm feeling great too . I'm so happy that you're doing well also . You need to post a wee pic soon . Glad to hear your knees are better . It makes life so much easier all round doesn't it ? And I hear you about feeling like you are ' better ' at all your roles . I feel exactly the same . 

You are lucky with the hair thing , I wish , even as a girl ..I could just shave it ! But .. frankly  ...I don't have the balls !!Lol 

Good to hear from you sir ! Would be good to see a wee update with a pic from you soon . 

Talk soon doll xx

Jax x