What are you eating/doing (Saturday)

birdiegirl
on 12/10/16 7:54 am

Your evening sounds just lovely Pat. 

crqvingchange
on 12/10/16 10:44 am

Good afternoon.  I was busy doing chores around the house and forgot to post.  Today I am staying inside and trying to get chores done.    DH has promised to make a fire tonight, so that will be nice.

The eats are - protein coffee, scrambled eggs and salsa, catfish, SKYR yogurt with hemp, chia, buckwheat and chocolate protein powder.

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Cinderz
on 12/10/16 9:56 pm

I'm back!

It has been a really rough few days but here I am

6 days post op and this is what I've consumed today

3- 500ml bottles of water

1 chocolate Premier Protein shake

4 teaspoons of high protein jello 

1 teaspoon of low fat - high protein cottage cheese

I had read how difficult it was for some to get their fluid intake and never thought that would be me as post op I drank 12 bottles of water daily, boy was I wrong!

I'm still experiencing pain with every sip I take but it has decreased in intensity. I also started taking the chewable vitamins as well as b12 liquid. I am down 7 lbs since surgery!

crqvingchange
on 12/11/16 1:27 am

So glad you're back Cinderz, and that it is getting better for you.  You are doing great for only 6 days out. 

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Most Active
Recent Topics