Sleep apnea :(

Manda32
on 3/21/17 10:35 pm

Thanks. I'm doing okay. Gas pains are still somewhat present (alot better though), but I can tolerate it. Getting fluids is hard, I mean I knew they would be, but until your on the other side you have no idea. Full time job, yup lol

I didn't have to see the sleep doctor after my second sleep study. I doubt you would this is all about your cpap prescription. If the doctor feels it needs to be changed, he/she will tell the respiratory company your new pressure setting, as we cannot change that ourselves on the CPAP.

Think the next time you would see the doctor is when you want another sleep study to see if you no longer need the CPAP after you've lost the weight. My plan is once I get below 200 book one. The CPAP definitely helps, but the idea of not having to use it, is really nice thought. I know it might not cure it, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed down the road that it will.

Wish you all the best. Let me know how your surgeon appointment goes.

amanda

Orientation April 2016 - Final approvals December 2016. Surgical Class January 23, 2017. Met with Dr. Reed February 7, 2017. Opti start date March 1, 2017. Surgery March 15, 2017 (Dr. Foute-Nelong).

HW 348 SW 316 CW 191

GW 160

Most Active
Recent Topics