Needing some support

Katie S.
on 4/3/12 7:35 am - OH
Thank you everyone for responding! After this post I decided to stop feeling sorry for myself and went to the park and walked 1.5 miles... Feeling much better now ... no more self pity .... it's time I do me!

Bebhihn
on 4/3/12 8:25 am - IA
Awesome!

I was laid off for about 5/12 months and I always felt like I could 'do it tomorrow', so I never got anything done.  Fill your time, and you'll find you need to manage it, and then you'll have to prioritize.  Volunteer, workout, journal, organize all the clothes you can't wear anymore cause you've lost so much weight.  Make a list. (I just put that in there because of the emoticon 

Most of all, take care of yourself. 

Just When The Caterpillar Thought The World Was Over, She Became A Butterfly. 

--Proverb

Hvfaith
on 4/3/12 1:07 pm - St Albert, Canada
 Wow, what a great post topic.  I've let things slide and hit a stall, all because I started thinking the "rules" we're just "suggestions" I could ignore.  I am slowly getting it back in my thick skull to do the work required to be healthy, this surgery has been a gift, sometimes I forget that.  You can do it too!  Just start,one hour at a time, follow a rule, get in some water, walk just a little, next thing you know you are doing it right again.  "the secret to success. Is getting started" Mark Twain.
Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 320 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 240 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 301 views
What's on your Saturday menu??
Amy Liz · 4 replies · 75 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Saturday menu??
Amy Liz · 4 replies · 75 views