Broken Ankle

Katie B.
on 11/2/13 11:16 pm
Well I stepped on the edge of a pothole in the parking lot at the grocery store yesterday late afternoon. Was making such good progress and now this... a broken ankle! I'm in a walking cast with crutches for at least 2 weeks, then just the boot for at least a month. Doctor has me on Vicodin for the pain, which isn't helping too well. It sucks because I can't take any anti-inflammatories! Moral of the story: Don't brake your ankle after gastric bypass surgery because the only meds you can take suck!
illinois Gama D.
on 11/2/13 11:20 pm

OOOHHHH

Rny 2003

come join the new R&R 3.0, where the fun is:)

illinois Gama D.
on 11/2/13 11:31 pm

I have no clue why only part of my post is there? ??? take care , so sorry to hear this, it is miserable!!! rest and  elevate to help with the swelling, maybe call your dr for other meds? take care, denise

Rny 2003

Katie B.
on 11/2/13 11:49 pm
I'm resting a LOT! I have wonderful help at home so I'm very thankful for that!
Catie780
on 11/2/13 11:22 pm
Oh my goodness. So sorry to hear that u broke your ankle. Take care of yourself.
Katie B.
on 11/2/13 11:48 pm
Thanks! I'm praying that it's heals quickly. Since my surgery I bruise really easily. I already have bruises on my arms where my crutches rest. Ugh. Trying to stay positive though...I have great help at home!
Mo Diggity
on 11/2/13 11:33 pm - poughkeepsie, NY
RNY on 07/03/13

I hope the grocery store is paying the bills at least !! They should at least have the parking lot paved smoothly

Maureen Tired of Living my Life in the Dark

Katie B.
on 11/2/13 11:46 pm
The parking lot is horrible! Completely covered with potholes! My husband and I are supposed to go there today to fill out an accident report with their manager. I'm going to fight for them to cover at least my medical expenses.
Mo Diggity
on 11/2/13 11:51 pm - poughkeepsie, NY
RNY on 07/03/13

Good for you !!

Maureen Tired of Living my Life in the Dark

illinois Gama D.
on 11/2/13 11:56 pm

I fell at a gas station, they covered all my bills, they were so afraid I would sue them, BUT when the bills were all in  before they sent the check I had to sign off I would not get another dime, so make sure you are 100% before you sign anything!!

Rny 2003

Most Active
Recent Topics