What's on your Wednesday Menu, RNYers?

catwoman7
on 6/27/18 10:07 am
RNY on 06/03/15

greetings!

boy I'm late today - I had to tie up a lot of things this morning before my EXIT INTERVIEW! ....and still more stuff to tie up before my last day (probably Monday).

my PS surgeon's nurse left me a voice mail yesterday letting me know that the hospital's finance office was going to call me because my PS was going to be significantly cheaper than I was quoted. WHA???? I can't wait to get that call - what a pleasant surprise! I hope by "significantly cheaper", she meant like $3000 rather than like $300 - although anything helps! Hopefully this will be super good news!!

I was over on calories yesterday, but not by too much - surprising since we had a staff lunch yesterday - taco bar (I didn't have any tortillas, though) and cake. But I ate super lightly the rest of the day, so it ended up OK. Today I had a small piece of leftover cake with my yogurt lunch. Shouldn't have done that, but as long as I can make up for it, it shouldn't be a disaster. Still, not the most nutritious choice.

QOTD: figuring out what I want to do with the rest of my life, going to the gym or yoga studio at least five mornings a week, going through all these old files of an organization I chair (a lot of which can probably be tossed) and getting all that organized, updating the organization's Web site, reading more, getting my house cleaned and organized, working on genealogy...so many things!!

3 years out:

B: homemade Greek yogurt with chia seeds and homemade blackberry/blueberry sauce

MS: coffee with half & half, Miralax/protein shake

L: Chobani flip yogurt, small piece of chocolate hazelnut cake

D: we have a board meeting at Panera Bread - I'm thinking a cup of black bean soup and a half Asian chicken salad

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Au_Contraire
on 6/27/18 10:50 am

Wow! I think the last time I was told something was going to be "significantly cheaper" was - well, never! Here's to a $3,000 break!

seattledeb
on 6/27/18 7:41 pm

I'm retired. I highly recommend it.

If you want to remain friends with any of your work mates, you need to call them. I have 3 good work friends. The last one is about to retire.

I like going out in the world when everyone else is working.

Congrats.

cc583
on 6/27/18 1:51 pm, edited 6/27/18 6:53 am - Middletown, CT
VSG on 09/28/16

Hello everyone,

QOTD: I need to complete evaluations on all of my staff.

Accountability: On plan

B: 2 eggs, turkey breakfast sausage, 1/2 slice of cheese

L: 3oz turkey breast

S: 2oz turkey breast

D: 4 1/2 oz lean no carb meat loaf, 1/2C broccoli rabe

S: ostrim meat stick

Cals:684, Carbs:6, Protein:94

Enjoy the rest of your night everybody!

5'5" HW: 484, SW: 455,CW: 325

Surgeon, Darren Tishler

NANNY13
on 6/27/18 2:21 pm
WLS on 12/21/15

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PEACHPIE!

I would so wear those frilly sox too!

My goal is to be completely debt free in the next 5 years. If I land this new job I have been trying to get there will be no stopping me! Keep me in your prayers!

Lemon Pepper tuna

4 oz of pork roast

hickory smoked tuna

pork rind snack if needed (Not added to totals)

Protein 76 Calories 500 Fat 20 Carbs 2

seattledeb
on 6/27/18 7:46 pm

I just spent a month doing PT. Balance and strength. I had my last session today. She retested me and it's amazing the change of a month doing the exercises. I have a mat. I get on the floor and do them every day. I'm becoming stronger. To have the ability to move is the greatest gift of RnY. I work hard to maintain it.

I was going to make chili for the boy and me but he's off having a social life. I ate shrimp instead. No sugar today.

Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 365 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 461 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 450 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 341 views