New to the RNY forum

An10222
on 8/25/18 6:37 pm

Hi, it's like I wrote what you said myself. We have gone thru so much and we're still looking for the positive, we have too. I get scared too and sad and have regrets but I also can find many positives well not many lol right now lol but positives. let's try and keep laughing! My name is Andrea btw HI!

momyshaver
on 8/26/18 4:58 am
VSG on 06/28/17

I appreciate that you took time to respond in light of everything you have posted about going through Andrea. I am so grateful for social media and the internet because everything would be so much harder emotionally and practically without the shared experiences/stories of others. Seeing others go through their own process helps so much. It is encouraging and gives me hope to see what other WLS patients have came through successfully with health issues, etc. I am up to a BMI of 19 and steadily feeling healthier. I am hoping to gradually increase my activity level and see how things go in the next month or two, depending on how things go. I am a month out from my revision and I while I am getting some energy back and feel much better than I did, I still struggle to get through all of the household stuff with the kids etc. without feeling totally wiped out

An10222
on 8/26/18 5:14 am

Good morning, I appreciate you too. well we both have a goal then, so let's stay in touch and work thru this together. I could use all the help I can get. Thank you xo

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 473 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 430 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 363 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 447 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 363 views