What's on you Sunday menu, RNY'ers?

Au_Contraire
on 4/14/19 6:01 pm

So glad that you're feeling better!

kairosgrammy
on 4/14/19 7:31 pm
RNY on 10/17/17

Thank you!

Surgeon: Dr. David Carroll Surgery Date: 3/17/2017 Hospital: Merritt Health River Oaks Hospital

Height: 5'2" HW: 331 lbs SW: 279 lbs GW: 130 (originally, I changed to 140) CW: 130 to 135 ish

Biggest Goal: To Be Healthy in everything I do!!! To make healthy choices always!!! To just embrace HEALTH each and every day for the rest of my Life!!!

kairosgrammy
on 4/14/19 11:56 am
RNY on 10/17/17

Good day. My back felt much, much better this morning. So thankful. I even did 30 minutes on my stationary bike and 40 minutes of strength exercising. I did lunges, squats, push-ups, planks and a bunch of others and my back was sore afterward but not horribly painful. So happy and hope it stays that way.

QOTD: I would bring books, one to read for fun, one to read for information on how to survive on a deserted island and a bunch of protein bars (sorry, since they are all the same thing, I should be able to count them as one) I debated on my cell phone just in case I had a smidge of cellphone service but I figured, if it was truly deserted, I probably wouldn't have service???

Accountability: So far, so good. The few bites of creme brulee I had last night at the Seni Supper don't seem to be having any ill effects as far as increasing my cravings. Yay!!!

18 months out

B: Vanilla Latte Smoothie

MS: Coffee with collagen, more coffee without collagen

L: Leftover Hamburger STeak (Friday not) 2 to 3 oz (forgot to weigh, ugh) but doggie got a good treat, 1/8 cup butter beans

AS: Iced protein coffee

AS2: Quest Bar

S: Chicken thigh (air fried without oil), farro (1.5 oz), brussell sprouts (1.5 oz)

ES: PB & J Wrap,

Water: I'm slow with it today. Gonna have to pick it up but should make it to 12 cups.

Calories: 1175, Pro 141 g, Carbs 101g, Fat 31g Macros: Pro 45%, Carbs 32%, Fat 23% (Macros are pretty close to my target today but 101 carbs seem like a lot. I did have 43g of fiber which comes mostly from quest bar and Pb&J wrap, I use Ole Extreme Wraps which are pretty high fiber)

Exercise: 30 minutes stationary bike, 40 minutes strength training, Steps at 3000 but I didn't wear my fitbit for about 2 hours this morning. Am going to Walmart in a bit and I park at the back of the lot and walk up and then all over the store so at least 3000 more steps today.

Surgeon: Dr. David Carroll Surgery Date: 3/17/2017 Hospital: Merritt Health River Oaks Hospital

Height: 5'2" HW: 331 lbs SW: 279 lbs GW: 130 (originally, I changed to 140) CW: 130 to 135 ish

Biggest Goal: To Be Healthy in everything I do!!! To make healthy choices always!!! To just embrace HEALTH each and every day for the rest of my Life!!!

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 452 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 409 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 348 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 436 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 348 views