Help! I need advice...

ilovemyguts
on 11/27/19 7:23 pm
RNY on 08/07/18

Only 1y 3m our but I hear what you are saying and I would try intermittent fasting. Eat your food in an 8 hr window in the day (say 12pm -8pm. If things don't budge, you can shorten the window (eg 4pm-8pm or whatever works for you). Some people only eat OMAD (one meal a day). I think it would be hard with our pouches to hit protein minimums on that but it can be the kick your body needs. We have obesity and it never goes away. Our bodies will try to regain and it's frustrating. I'm very lucky to have access to 2 different Bariatric doctors in my city and they are excellent. One is internationally recognized and published in all sorts of places, on tv etc. They both have said IF can be an excellent tool in a situation like yours. I'm not a veteran around here and there are some extremely, extremely knowledgeable folks in this community and we are so lucky to have them. I would defer to them if they say something different but I think IF (playing around with different eating windows until you find one w results) could really help!!

RNY August 17, 2018 | HW 240 | SW 230 | M1: -23 | M2: -9 | M3: ? | M4: ? | M5: ? | M6: ?...

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 459 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 416 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 356 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 437 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 356 views