What's on your Saturday Menu, RNYers?

White Dove
on 12/14/19 6:41 am - Warren, OH

I found an excellent groomer for my long-haired cat. He does not do anything that looks different on Gracie, but he gets off the ends that would tangle and turn into clumps and hairballs. Sort of like removing split end from a person with long hair. It makes an big difference. Ask your vet for a recommended cat groomer.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

catwoman7
on 12/14/19 8:37 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' Weekenders!

I was up early and a****er aerobics at 7:30. The other option was Zumba at 9:30. Zumba burns more calories, but I wanted to get out the door and get it over with. Besides, the water resistance works the muscles - at least a little. So - either would have been a decent choice.

I have a couple of errands to run today and a book to finish reading. Two parties this evening, but I want to skip one (the cookie one). DH is insisting we go to that one, though. I may have to overrule that. This week has not been as heavy an eating week as it could have been (multiple meals out - and yesterday was really the only day that was kinda bad), but still, cookies are too dangerous. And too irresistible. Nope - not doing it.

Accountability: over by 300 calories. I can't do two meals out in a day. If that's ALL that I ate yesterday, it might have been OK, but they were breakfast and lunch. I was hungry again by dinner, so....I ended up with 300 extra calories.

QOTD: I used to love skating - both ice and roller - and I wish I could do those again, but there's no way. Between arthritis and osteoporosis, I just don't have the flexibility or balance anymore.

4.5 years out:

B: two protein pancakes with 1/2 C plain yogurt and 1/2 C homemade strawberry/rhubarb compote, coffee with half & half

MS: protein shake

L: either my leftover chicken quesadilla from yesterday's lunch, or a salad with diced turkey and light dressing

AS: I'd better eat something or tonight's "open house" party thing could turn into a disaster. Maybe I'll have a big bowl of Trader Joe's high fiber cereal (not enough that I'm in pain all night, though!). That stuff is REALLY filling!

D: there will be lots of stuff at the party. I'm going to try my hardest to at least be reasonable.

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 454 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 411 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 352 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 436 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?