Whatâ??s on your Sunday menu RNYers?

MadisonRose
on 5/17/20 2:59 pm
RNY on 01/23/19

I mean I understand it's for our own safety. It's just frustrating not being able to try on clothes when you're not sure what size you're in. Wonder how long this will go on...

Surgery: RNY on 1/23/19

catwoman7
on 5/17/20 7:31 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' Weeekenders!

my friend with the hip replacement is having me come over later than usual this morning since someone walked her dog earlier (and I would imagine did anything that my friend might have needed done at that particular time). So she said 10:30 was good. YAY!! That'll give me time to swing by the grocery store before it gets too crowded. I don't know why everyone still goes on the weekends since so many people are working at home these days. Habit I guess. Nothing else on the agenda today, although I'll probably bake DH some cookies. He always wants semi-expensive ones from the grocery store bakery - and I can probably make some that are almost as good for a lot less money. So...we'll see. It's supposed to rain all day so I guess sitting home baking is a decent activity (as long as I don't eat the results - and I won't - I'm not a big cookie monster). Given the alternatives, like cleaning the grout in the bathroom, I'll take the baking...

QOTD: I'm not a TV watcher, but my brother got my hooked on Breaking Bad several years ago and I swear I would watch a whole season in a weekend - I was ADDICTED to that show and wondered what to do with the rest of my life once the show ended. So..that one for sure!

TSS: 4y11m

B: protein pancakes with plain Greek yogurt and strawberry compote, coffee with half & half

S1: protein shake

L: my friend is ordering lunch for us, so I'll get the turkey bacon wrap and eat half of it

S2: yogurt pie - maybe some grapes

D: not sure - maybe Costco chicken skewers with some kind of dip (hooked on this at the moment...)

have a great Sunday. all!

Partlypollyanna
on 5/17/20 10:20 am
RNY on 02/14/18

It's hard to get out during the week, sometimes, when working at home. I used to do my shopping at 5 am when I had a work from hole day but now that stores have more limited hours, I have to go at the same time as everyone else. I think it depends on how structured your work from home is!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

White Dove
on 5/17/20 1:03 pm - Warren, OH

Lost was a show that you either were devoted to or thought people who watched it were nuts. I was hooked the first episode when you saw the eye opening and don't believe I ever missed an episode.

The show I most wish would come back is the Apprentice with Donald Trump. What a better world when he was in charge of a phony company that had women dressed in designed suits selling popcorn in the park. It is the perfect place for him and wish he was still there.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Melody P.
on 5/17/20 6:15 pm - Amarillo, TX

I have to agree with your last paragraph....so much so.

Julia S.
on 5/18/20 9:03 am - Beaverton, OR
RNY on 02/12/18

Loved that show too.

5'5" Age 66 HW 291 SW 275.8 CW 179.8

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 472 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 429 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 362 views