Good morning, back here after a long time !

Dee_Caprini
on 5/20/20 3:42 pm

Welcome back! I have been a "lurker" for quite some time... but then decided to join the club and created a user name to start posting this year. I really enjoy the daily meal/accountability threads and it gives me some ideas, though recently, I have been quite accustomed to eating in one spot (not my kitchen table) and out of the bag (not portioning) and it's showing... Though, I still fit in my jeans... they are just a little tight

Best of luck on the RNY side!!!

Olivia831
on 5/21/20 12:19 pm
RNY on 01/21/19

Welcome back Joe. We look forward to hearing about how you are doing!

Joe G.
on 5/21/20 2:03 pm - Mission, TX
RNY on 05/12/20

Thanks so much! I am currently down 20 lbs since surgery last Tuesday May 12th. Seems like I am dropping quicker when I compare to my sleeve notes. I have been cleared to walk the treadmill so that's where I am getting my exercise for now.

Joe

Gail L.
on 5/22/20 9:20 am - Cleveland, OH

I too had the surgery in 2013. Haven't been here in ages. Updating my password list and decided to see if this still worked. I originally lost 90#, gained back 40, and in the last two years lost 25 (Keto.). My message to you and all out there is don't believe them when they tell you your weight is gone forever, it's not unless you continue to work on it and follow the rules. After my surgery each time I would get weighed in they would say 10# gone for ever and I believed them. Thought the surgery would take care of me. Now I know I have to take care of me. Today I can eat anything in certain amounts. Too much sugar on an empty stomach still can be a problem and dry meat will fill me up fast but really there's nothing I can't eat. I do get full faster and usually leave food on my plate which is a big change from the old days. Never regretted the surgery and only 15 more pound to get back after surgery weight.

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 445 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 400 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 334 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 435 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 334 views