What's on your Thursday Menu?

Lisa91941
on 6/25/20 7:02 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning! Another cool, June gloom day in San Diego. I love the cool weather and the chilly nights. Helps me sleep like a champ. Busy day at work today, and both the dogs are here with me since the hubs is making a quick run out of town to the oldest kid's house. Day should fly right by.

QOTD: While I have served several roles in community service in my adult life, the second hardest one was that I kept getting "elected" to be in charge of the Pee Wee baseball snack bar. 5 years worth. That was a huge commitment. Keeping it staffed, problem solving, and oh SO many trips to Costco for hot dogs, nacho cheese, candies and snacks. My entire family lived at those baseball fields for those 5 years. (The hardest thing I ever did was pull off the 4th of July Parade for our community of 70,000. I even scored getting the Marine Corp Band in the parade. One year was too much. Cured me of being a volunteer for several years after).

Menu plan for today is:

B: coffee and 1/2 PP shake

L: 3 ounce hamburger patty with 1/2 oz kerrigold cheddar cheese and carmalized onions, TBSP of guac

D: Spaghetti squash with either taco toppings or Italian toppings. One for tonight, one for tomorrow night. It's my dinner plan for the next three days while hubs is out of town.

S: 1/2 PP shake and 1/2 oz beef jerky if I need it

Peace, Everybody!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Teenie
on 6/25/20 7:02 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good morning JB and Menuers,

Ok I accidently deleted my post. So here goes round 2. It is also Friday for me and I am excited for a long weekend. Hope to do some food prep so I am getting a list of everything I will need and head to Aldi to pick it all up.

Weather is supposed to be in the mid 80's for the weekend so I see some pool time in my future. Just can't wait till 5:00 right now I'm getting a little antsy.

QOTD: Nope

Accountability: I had a keto cookie and turkey and cheese roll ups slathered with mayo. Don't know what possessed me but I did. I got to work on snacking because I been great at the rest of my game.

TSS: 2 years 6 Month 14day 135.2 (lowest 130.8)

CB: Dark roast coffee with SF ID Caramel Macchiato w/Miralax and Fiber

MS: Over night oats with proteins blueberries and some Greek yogurt, and fresh strawberries.

CB2: Dark roast coffee with SF ID Caramel Macchiato

L: RGF 2 Cheese Italian style dish.

D: RGF stuffed Chicken mock potatoe salad, Broccoli tots. .

Water and vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and my blood work has been good. My B12 has been High so I cut my sublingual to every 3rd or 4th day. And I have now added 500mg of Magnesium

Exercise: Three mile run. DONE!

Everybody have a Great day.

Brightest Blessings,

Chrissy

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Julia S.
on 6/25/20 7:12 am - Beaverton, OR
RNY on 02/12/18

QOTD- I was Treasurer of my volunteer firefighting association, actually 2 of them. But basically no one else really wanted the job. I kept getting reelected.

I've dropped another pound so I'm up 8, boy when your scale tells you there has been a significant change in your weight are you sure this is you? Wasn't expecting that.

And yes I can drive a stick shift, that is what I learned to drive on. I also have a lead foot, as did my Dad. Can't afford the tickets or bump in insurance.

Working from home has it's disadvantages, I had an old crappy webcam and everyone complained that I sounded muffled. So I buy a new one on Amazon. I guess I didn't notice or it wasn't stated that it has a wide angle lens. You can see most of my messy office, I really don't want everyone to see this stuff, and the virtual backgrounds on Teams aren't very good if you move it looks weird, plus I have a chair with a headrest and it looks like I have Princess Leia buns on my head. So I have another one on the way with a narrower angle, and I'll return the other one.

It wasn't very sunny yesterday but it was humid. I got my walk in after work, I think I'm going to try and get 60 miles in 30 days like the challenge last summer.

Kelly so sorry for your loss, and being laid off. It is never fun and I'm sure you will be back at work soon!

Have a great Friday eve everyone!

5'5" Age 66 HW 291 SW 275.8 CW 179.8

Emiepie
on 6/25/20 8:18 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Thank you!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Au_Contraire
on 6/25/20 3:18 pm

"I have a chair with a headrest and it looks like I have Princess Leia buns on my head"

That totally cracked me up!

catwoman7
on 6/25/20 4:47 pm
RNY on 06/03/15

me too!!

White Dove
on 6/25/20 10:31 am - Warren, OH

One morning I dropped my son off at nursery school. When it was time to pick him up that evening, someone had blocked my car in my driveway. My husband's truck was not blocked and I decided to take it even though I had never driven a stick shift.

i got about two blocks from home and ran out of gas. A nice couple stopped and went to the gas station and got me some gas. I then continued to drive to nursery school with a lot of strange noises coming from the transmission.

I was a bit late picking up my son and when I got home my husband asked why I was late. I told him I ran out of gas. And he said he had reminded me to buy gas the day before.

I told him my car was full but I had driven his truck. He turned white. After that i had no fear of driving stick shift, but we did take it to the park on Sunday and I practiced switching gears and backing up.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 454 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 412 views
Queen JB · 40 replies · 353 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 436 views
Recent Topics