Cutie patootie! (sp?)

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

Teenie
on 6/26/20 11:41 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Thank you so much!!!

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Teenie
on 6/26/20 4:48 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

BTW that cat looks evil! And you girls are gorgeous.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

momyshaver
on 6/26/20 5:13 am
VSG on 06/28/17

Cats are insane. I don't know what else to say, lol. My fiance has 2 that we adopted from a shelter a few years back. We had to do a lot of behavioral work with them but they still have their personalities. I adopted one for my home for one of my teens and it can be crazy. He has climbed the walls and he will do odd things at the windows. He also knows he is not allowed in my room and so anytime my door is left open he makes a mad dash for it and runs for my closet to find the farthest can't reach the nether region. He is not too fond of the puggle pup we took in. I love animals but they sure have their personalities and quirks that manage to get them in some really crazy situations.

QOTD - Big old NOPE, lol. I prefer to keep my feet firmly on the ground.

Starting my day with the usual coffee and plan to move on to vitamins, etc. I am focusing on fluids because I have been feeling dehydrated. I have plenty of protein shake flavors to choose from later and other soft protein options. Today is going to be busy so I will just be choosing from "options" on the bariatric basics table.

I hope everyone has a great weekend. I have several car issues that my fiance has determined must be done this weekend. I know they need to be tended to but I am not feeling it, lol. I am thankful for the help and gentle nudge though.

Melody P.
on 6/26/20 5:26 am - Amarillo, TX

Good morning menu friends.

it's been a difficult week for me. The pain is overwhelming and I've been having a pity party for one. Feeling sorry for myself and being very angry about my situation. I need to get over it. All those bad feelings do me far more harm than good. It's got me in a space where I feel I don't fit in anywhere. I hate that.

I did at least find out for sure that my pain med was not cut...just the muscle relaxer. That was after three trips to pick up a prescription. Ugh.

I'm still tired as I'm only getting at most, two hour blocks of sleep at a time

food today will hopefully be better than the past two days.

qotd:I love space flight history but only have no desire atm to do so. Not afraid of flying but no desire.

b:scrambled egg with dairy free cheese

l:egg on a low cal waffle

d:???

one old photo and a few new ones of Percy.

Sheila_H
on 6/26/20 8:07 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

I'm sorry about all the pain you are going through.
Your pics are always soooo good! The first can be sold for a halloween theme.

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

Christina135
on 6/26/20 5:28 am, edited 6/26/20 4:30 am

Good morning, and Happy Friday!

QOTD - Nope, absolutely not. I would end up having an experience like Jodi Foster in Contact and I prefer my brain to know and accept things as I currently believe them!

Breakfast - still fasting, so hot black coffee, topo chico, hot green tea and YAY I have cold brew

Lunch - will be a late one, but thinking some crispy baked tofu with naan, avocado butter and some sliced tomatoes on the side

Snack - fruit smoothie (frozen frui****er, oat milk, chia seed, hemp seed protein)

Dinner - I want pizza as normal, but will probably end up being a Gardein Chick'n slider with vegan cheese, lettuce and tomato for me.

I hope you all have a great day!

Christina

Let it begin with me.

03/2009 - SW:261 GW 135 (CW:131)

Emiepie
on 6/26/20 5:58 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! Happy Friday-Yay! Thank you for all the support yesterday, I am still reeling with all the reality of the situation. I'm taking a sick day today, I'm emotionally spent. The members of my team that are staying on board found out yesterday, so it was a hard afternoon when they all reached out to offer supportive words.

Accountability: There was quest cookie and Pb cracker emotional snacks.

QOTD: when I was in elementary school, I thought briefly that I wanted to be an astronaut. I don't think I would now.

TSS: 5 years 10 months

B: SF latte, eggbeaters and turkey sausage links

L: Albacore lettuce wraps, SF. jello with cool-whip, and baby carrots

S: Turkey bacon ranch wrap, nuts, and Carbmaster yogurt

D: Breakfast, sliced fruit, and 2 squares dark chocolate

ES: Low carb pita with cream cheese and SF jam, Homemade Greek yogurt with SF syrup and cup fiber cereal

E: 6 mile run and one hour elliptical

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals: 1635 Protein:150 Carbs:121 Fat:73

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 6/26/20 6:07 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Surely the hiring freeze doesn't apply when replacing positions? That wouldn't make sense. What a smart kitty (love that devilish picture)!

Here is my picture from Wednesday of the hydrangeas I picked. They are turning color fast now. Once they are all blooming in color I will post a picture of the front of the house. I just love them!

QOTD: Nope! I used to be incredibly frightened of flying in a regular plane so I could not imagine wanting to be in a spaceship. Not to mention the claustrophobia around the suits and the small space... And yes, I remember seeing the Challenger blow up too.

TSS: 4 years, 3 months

B: Coffee! WW banana pancake

L: ever roast chicken and laughing cow cheese

D: Either chicken or fish with veggies...

S: bean salad and/or cheesecake strawberry yogurt pie and/or WW one point muffin

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Greateight
on 6/26/20 6:29 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Liz, have you seen the Hydrangeas at Chatham Bars Inn. I have always wanted to stay there just because the flowers are so gorgeous.

I had always heard that you could change the color of the flowers by burying an iron nail in the root ball - is that true?

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 452 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 409 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 348 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 436 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 348 views